Omni Jacksonville Hotel
$315
  • Pool
$82
$72
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$94
$116
$102
Hotwire.com
$79
2,208 results
All reviewstimes union centervalet servicemini barroom servicenice hoteldowntown areawithin walking distanceview of the riverself parkingrooftop poolbusiness tripenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfront desk staffbed was very comfortablestaff was friendlylanding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2011

First time visiting Jacksonville. Booked hotel through Hotwire. Room was very clean and comfortable. Bed was great. Enjoyed the Jacksonville Sun game....walked to the stadium which was at the end of East Bay Street. Explored the Landing.....not a whole lot to do in downtown Jacksonville. We were there Labor Day week end; many of the restaurants there do not serve breakfast or were closed for Labor Day. Hotel charged for parking and internet service. Did not use either. We parked on the street for free and could see our car from our hotel room. As in many cities, there were street people wanting money. Will not go back again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at The Omni Jacksonville. We are glad to hear that your experience at our hotel went well but are sorry to hear that you won't be returning. If you change your mind we would enjoy welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

we loved our stay at this hotel. it is very comfortable and clean. great service at juliette's and the gift store. kudos to the front desk, kendra and jesse, you made our stay so enjoyable, you guys are great, could not find anyone more helpful, you made us very comfortable. it was safe going over to the landing. security was present and we did not feel unsafe. the valet guys and mr. antoine, you were great and fun to talk to. we will be back

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at The Omni Jacksonville and we look forward to the opportunity to recognize Kendra, Jesse, and Antoine for their great service. Thank you for writing a review and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I went to Jacksonville for pleasure to checkout the Landing. This location is fantastic. If your not in a Hurry, take the bus from JAX and it drops you across the street from hotel for $2.00. Cab is $25. Lobby is clean with Newspapers and bottled water. Room had a great view of the river. Rooftop pool was a little small. Pillows and bed were not impressive. The best part was the Breakfast made to order with mimosas. Next time go to the Hyatt.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank twoandfro

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Omni Jacksonville but regret to hear that you don't plan to return next time. If you change your mind we would love the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Omni - he was here for business and I came just to relax. We had a room with a view of the St. John's River. The hotel is immaculately clean and all personnell were pleasant and helpful. We loved the flavored water in the lobby. Sheets were changed daily which is a bit "over the top" but a nice touch. To familiarize yourself with the Jacksonville area, take a ride on the Riverside Trolley for a $1 - the full trip takes a little over an hour but you can get on and off for shopping or stopping in at restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ASF48

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Omni Jacksonville on TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you had a great stay and are also glad you were able to use the trolley to familiarize yourself with the area. If you find your self back in Jacksonville, we hope to once again have you as our guest.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

While the hotel is nice - the personnel make it shine! The Valet offered parking options and was extremely helpful. As I waited for the car, the next day - I was offered a bottle of water, as well as confirmation I had directions to where I was going. Customer service, plus.

Upon check-in, offers for other services, etc. were offered, as well as a quick overview of where amenities were. The concierge was knowledgeable and helpful. The cleaning staff was friendly. I was impressed that each person anticipated their guest’s needs.

I was here for business and will return again. The 2nd week, I did not rent a car. As I paid the taxi driver, the valet greeted me and took my last name, my bags, and had me checked in before I entered the lobby. Fantastic.

Room Tip: Join the Omni preferred program and receive a coupon for daily morning beverage each day.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

We appreciate your complimentary review of The Omni Jacksonville. It a pleasure for us to hear how well you were taken care of and we hope to welcome you back again soon.