Comments regarding our stay at the Quality Inn at 6135 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL.on July 2, 2013.
First, a Coupon in the FreeHotelCoupons.com booklet (June-Sept 2013, page 6, upper right corner) advertised $39.99 for 1-2 people. Upon arrival, the desk clerk said it was for a single bed only (vacancy was not an issue ... several vacant rooms). $10 more for a double which I paid (wife was ill).
Ice machines was empty
Our room, altho clean, had no towels. After calling the front desk (about 8PM) and asking that a couple towels be brought to the room, I waited 45 minutes before having to go to the front desk and get them myself.
The bed itself had sheets and a thin bedspread obviously intended for decorative purposes only. No blanket (none in the cabinet or drawers either)
The Guest Services directory in our room (210) was empty. Not a single page in it.
No television channel directory.
- breakfast was specifically advertised in the hotel book ad I previously mentioned as eggs, sausage, etc. I just returned from breakfast. Hard biscuits and cold gravy. That was it. The ad was a lie.
Comments to Quality Inn corporate went unanswered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® is an inexpensive hotel in Jacksonville that lets you relax and focus on the people and experiences you came for. We’re mere minutes away from Orange Park Mall. You’ll find plenty of other sites and activities nearby, some of which include the St. Johns River, Orange Park Medical Center, Jacksonville Maritime Museum. Visitors can easily get to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, and Jacksonville hotels also provide easy access to several restaurants, grocery stores and cocktail lounges throughout the area. You can depend on us for affordable hotels with all of the amenities you expect and genuine service from people who are professional, responsive and friendly. Amenities at our Jacksonville Quality Inn hotel include a free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, fax and copy services. When you’re ready to settle in for the night, our spacious guest rooms feature coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves and pillow-top mattresses. Select rooms include desks and sofa sleepers. Your Q Bed features a comfortable, premium mattress and linens, a generous supply of fluffy pillows and a soft, plush blanket – because we know how much you value a good night’s sleep. Get your money’s worth at the Quality Inn. This Jacksonville, FL hotel offers the best hotel rates and the best amenities, too, so you can focus on making the travel memories that really matter. Book today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn Orange Park
- Jacksonville Hampton Inn