“Hidden fees ruined the stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Of Orange Park

You added Quality Inn Of Orange Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn Of Orange Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6135 Youngerman Cir, Jacksonville, FL 32244-6607 (Formerly Jacksonville Inn at Orange Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #93 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Nova Scotia
“Hidden fees ruined the stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed and this hotel for two nights and received a favorable rate through Choice Rewards and CAA. The room was clean and spacious. The free breakfast was average but provided enough options. The pool had not been cleaned for a few days and was not available.

When I checked out there was an unexpected miscellaneous fee of $2.95 per day. When asked about this, the staff member said it was something the owners added but could not explain what service it was for. I explained this was not in my quoted price and inconsistent with Quality Inns "no hidden fee" pledge. The staff member removed the fee, provided a receipt and said it would be removed from my credit card. I checked my credit card statement and there has been no credit. I wrote the hotel, but received no response.

If it was not for this hidden fee I would recommend this hotel for its excellent value.

Room Tip: Check your bill for hidden fees
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank NSRoadrunner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I will continue going there. Its peaceful and the workers are very nice. I like the location that its in. Shopping center right across the street and the mall is two or three blocks up. And the city bus is right outside the hotel. I would recommend anyone to stay or vist there. Two thumbs up. If I could I'll stay or live there. That would be my home. I love that hotel. Especially hot breakfast in the morning and free wifi. Who can beat that and their prices?

• Stayed February 2013
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The Hotel Staff was very nice and the rates was great. The rooms was very nice and clean. The WiFi was great and my stay was very relaxing. The location was great with surrounding stores and restaurants and very close to major highways. The breakfast was good as well, I would definitely stay again on my next trip to Florida. Great job to the Front Desk Staff Lawrence very professional and well dressed. Awesome energy, keep on smiling job well done. Only thing I would like to make you aware of is, when you get to breakfast make sure you have your coupon or let the breakfast lady know up front your room number, because she is going to do her job!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was our first time staying at a Quality Inn Hotel. We got to the Hotel and the lobby was super full and I was for sure it was going to take a hour to be checked in. Well as we were noticed by the Desk Clerk, he greeted us and said I would be with you in a few. My thought was yea right!! Well A guest came in and complained his room didn't get in towels, and Lawrence was very professional, Smiled and apologized to the guest and said sir I Apologize and I would bring you some as soon a i clear the Lobby. Lawrence is very interjected and has a nice smile. He's very helpful concerning the Hotel and the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The front desk associate at the time of both check in and check out were both friendly and helpful. The Quality Inn associate who set up the breakfast was efficient. The value for the oom was excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Hotel Staff was very nice and the rates was great. The rooms was very nice and clean. The WiFi was great and my stay was very relaxing. The location was great with surrounding stores and restaurants and very close to major highways. The breakfast was good as well, I would definitely stay again on my next trip to Jacksonville, FL. Great job to the staff Rechelle and Patricia job well done.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

After 2 days of driving we needed a bed and had our 3 year old with so really needed it to be clean since he.plays.kn the floor. We had an easy check in with coupon. Breakfast was good in the morning. Rechelle was wonderful at chexk out making sure we had a great stay! Rooms were small but bed was comfy!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Stay Suites of America Orange Park
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
BEST WESTERN Southside Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville

Been to Quality Inn Of Orange Park? Share your experiences!