Quality Inn
  • Pool
$80
$72
Very Good 4/5
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$70
Good 3.5/5
$81
$79
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsblanding blvdcustomer service was greatfirst floorlittle thingshotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The front desk associate at the time of both check in and check out were both friendly and helpful. The Quality Inn associate who set up the breakfast was efficient. The value for the oom was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Hotel Staff was very nice and the rates was great. The rooms was very nice and clean. The WiFi was great and my stay was very relaxing. The location was great with surrounding stores and restaurants and very close to major highways. The breakfast was good as well, I would definitely stay again on my next trip to Jacksonville, FL. Great job to the staff Rechelle and Patricia job well done.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2013

After 2 days of driving we needed a bed and had our 3 year old with so really needed it to be clean since he.plays.kn the floor. We had an easy check in with coupon. Breakfast was good in the morning. Rechelle was wonderful at chexk out making sure we had a great stay! Rooms were small but bed was comfy!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The two of us were tired from our 10 hours of driving. After stopping at the tourist bureau, we had our coupon book and decided to go 20 minutes out of our way to overnight at this Quality Inn. The room would cost $39.99. Big mistake. The short story is that even though we had called the desk twice beforehand, the coupon-honored rooms were unavailable when we arrived. “Sometimes people stay over longer.” We were offered a room for $69.99 + tax, but we declined. As we left, we noticed that the whole side of the hotel looked vacant- no people or cars in the lot. I assume that this deceptive coupon practice is common at Quality Inn & will make it a point to choose other places to stay. I recommend that you do too, based not only on our experience, but on the reviews stated here.

Room Tip: The highway runs along the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I came in one night from another hotel in the area. It was kinda late. I explained to the clerk my situation and i asked him could I see a room. He walked me around to see the room. The room was nice and clean. The bed was so comfortable. So i went and got my things and checked in. This hotel is nice, clean, and in a great location. Lawrence at the front desk has great customer service skills. I want to thank him for his acts of kindness. If your in the area and is looking for a nice clean room with comfortable beds and friendly staff, give this hotel a try!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family