“They give different prices”

Quality Inn Of Orange Park
Ranked #94 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“They give different prices”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Me and my husband stayed there each person give a different price when I got to the room there weren't and towels blankets on the bed even shower curtains when we told the front seat they said why did u choose this room which was stupid for her to ask that because she put us there i put a do not disturb sign up and they still knock they just don't knock and say house keeping they knock with a card u can say hold on and they still knock nonstop until u open the door I can just get up and smack her please I beg of u do not come here

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Kim12321

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Gainesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The hotel was average, it was clean, but the desk clerk could have been a bit more friendly. When I first got there she indicated that they only had rooms on the second floor and I would not have a micowave or frig. Told her I had driven from Tennessee and was tired and it really didn't matter if I had one or not that I had not planned on preparing anything to eat. I ask if they had an elevator due to the fact that I had surgery on my shoulder and lifting luggage up stairs would be difficult for me. She indicated that no they did not but she would check and see if maybe they had a room on the first floor. She told me she had located one. I told her I appreciated that and then she advised me about the wifi told her I would not need it, then she advised me of the hours that breakfast would be served and that I would need a coupon. I told her I would not need that either. But she she insisted I take the number for the wifi and the breakfast coupon. I finally got to my room and then had to track down the ice machine. As I was making my way to the other side of the building I noticed that there were many first floor rooms that were available and was a bit upset that I was told there weren't any when I first got there. I would have been upset had I had to drag my luggage up a flight of stairs only to find out later I didn't have to. However, because the hotel was clean and easy to get to from the interstate I won't allow this little incident from keeping me from returning there if I ever come through this area again in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Georgia1144
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was our first official stay at a Quality Inn and I must say that we'll be back. For starters we arrived very early but to our surprised our room was ready. No we did not have to wait to 3PM. We just checked on in and was well on our way for the perfect stay-cation. Upon entering the room we discovered that we did not have a remote. Called the front desk and within minutes they immediately brought one to us. The room was spacious and clean. Wireless connection was excellent and the location was perfect. Shops, restaurants and Orange Park Mall is literally just a minute or two away. Breakfast was delicious. Consist of waffles, eggs, sausage,biscuits, toast, bagels, muffins, pastries, fruit, assortment of cereals, juice, coffee, tea and milk. Overall we were very please with our stay and will diffidently be back again. Thanks Quality Inn of Orange Park for a very pleasant getaway!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sweetie-Sunshine
Easley, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Awesome! Was checked in by a very professional young lady. When I got to my room - it was just what I made my reservation for; on the first floor right across from the swimming pool. My request had been granted. I do want to mention Rechelle. For some reason my door pass wouldn't work. When I went into the office she fixed the problem and was very happy to do so. Would I stay here again..... YES, this is my second time. When I need to come to Jacksonvile/Orange Park I'll be staying at the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Spring and Fall of 2012. The rooms pool side are great, no noise at all.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Ron B
Gainesville, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Wasn't sure at first because I stayed here when it was a Hampton Inn,So when I called and found out it was a Quality Inn I wasn't sure if I would get the same Great Service and I did,At check inn the young lady had 3 other guest in front of me,So I was thinking this was going to take awhile,But she notice me within seconds and said I will be right with you,I love that,When she proceeded to check me in she Thank me on being a Choice Guest,She also gave me and my husband a up-grade on our room,She was very pleasant and when we got to the room My husband notice that the remote control didnt work,we call the frontdesk and within minutes Lawanda brought us a remote control and she apologize for any inconvenience,But she made us feel very comfortable and if we needed anything else she made us feel like we can call her with no problem,I love employees who make you feel like family,On our trip back from the Florida Keys we will be staying here again because of the Lawanda.

Room Tip: Rooms in front of the pool are Great!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Trina W
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Disclosure! I am on business not vacation, so my review is based on the one and done premise. A different hotel tomorrow. This hotel in Jacksonville is nice because of the price and location. There are a few restaurants close and manageable to get to with a short drive or a casual walk down the sidewalk. The only real negative is the breakfast. Went in an hour before closing and they're was hardly anything left. They were not replacing anything. I actually waited for a while to see if they would, but no one even acted concerned. All in all I would stay again. But if breakfast is something you banked on I would look somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Onemoredown
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It was supposed to be a non smoking room but could smell it as soon as we walked in so we turned the air on thinking it would help but kept getting worse through out the night. Spiders in the corners. Just plain dirty. The towels smelled and so did the sheets. Don't stay here!!! We also did find an ash tray in the room, we asked at front desk if was non smoking, she looked and said it was, we told her it stunk and was dirty, she said sorry but I think she has heard it many times before.

• Stayed October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Oran...
#100 of 132 in Jacksonville
Hospitality Inn
Hospitality Inn
#67 of 132 in Jacksonville
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park

Been to Quality Inn Of Orange Park? Share your experiences!