“A great secret!”

Ranked #150 of 2,424 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We originally went to another restaurant which had a one hour wait. We realized we needed gas so we went to Sams Club. We looked for restaurants in the area and read the reviews on this one. We came in and sat down immediately. Food came within 10 minutes. My created omelette was very good. The grits had a great texture. The biscuit was large and pretty good, also. It was a good first experience.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed March 24, 2019

We had a great breakfast there. The food was awesome and the service was great. The price was even better.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I often have breakfast here, since they serve breakfast anytime they are open. A great little restaurant with good food and nice folks, (they aim to please how you like it). I usually have the eggs benidict but I substitute the Canadian bacon for turkey links as ( I don’t eat pork ). They also have bloody mary’s (they bring the glass w/booze, you pick the mixer and make your own) they also have mamosa’s and a few other cocktails which we also have enjoyed with our meal. It’s been our go to place, especially when other places are packed. They get busy but we have never had to wait. (Yet now that the secrets out about the secret garden restaurant we may have to...LOL !)

Reviewed March 3, 2019

This restaurant has excellent wait staff, awesome food and a wonderful atmosphere! I recommend the shrimp and grits. We had a great time visiting and talking. You sometimes have to wait a bit for your food, but it is so worth your time to stop in and have a delicious meal!

Reviewed January 14, 2019

We met another couple and were very satisfied with the service we were given. The crab cake, fried green tomato, egg was excellent. The portion is large. Will try again for lunch.

Date of visit: January 2019