“Quality!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #480 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have been to the one on US 1 (Phillips Hwy) and downtown at the Baptist Hospital (Prudential Drive). They have breakfast and lunch items and they are very clean. I love the flowers on the table! It's a nice touch in a fastfood restaurant. The prices are a little bit more than most but the quality is at the top of the charts. Give this one a try if you like chicken!

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Food is Always Good, Fresh and Hot....Orange Park Mall is where I go alot when shopping....clean, great Manager there, he works as hard as his employees and always is so friendly and upbeat.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The chicken is great, the milkshakes are pretty spectacular, and I'm also a big fan of waffle fries :) Where else can you indulge in some fast food and get treated like royalty? My husband and I go all the time!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Love the service here. The food is great and priced fairly. the attitude of the workers makes your stay very enjoyable.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Whenever I get suckered in by others against my protest to eat here, my chicken sandwiches are always plain. Why do I have to ask to give me more than a piece of chicken, a pickle, and an overly buttered bun?!!? There are always also screaming kids..