“Poor customer service”

Larry's Giant Subs
Ranked #727 of 2,127 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 25, 2013

WoW, Never even got the sandwich! Ordered the soup and 8" sub combo listed ON the menu for $8.69. Well the girl over the speaker asked what kind of drink I wanted. I told her no drink, just the soup and sub combo. Well, she went into a back and forth with me saying that they no longer offer this combo. I said well I am looking right at it on your board. She just said well sorry they don't offer that. They could sell me the soup-sub-drink-for $10.50 and I could toss the drink or sub it for a bag of chips. Really? I guess they are taught to only assemble subs, customer service be damned. Some basic customer service training is urgently needed at this location! Too bad for Larry's since Jimmy-Johns is the same distance away from me.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I had the Giant Italian. Normally when i see pepperoni on a sub i get excited. this was disappointing. The only thing that saved it from a one was that the bread was fresh and tasty. The menu boasts about Larry's Famous Oil and Vinegar. Not sure why it is famous. Maybe i ordered the wrong sandwich because the place was hopping. I should have gone to firehouse. Oh well live and learn. This was the one out in the Deer Park area.