“Wendy's in Baymeadows at I-295 and Baymeadows Road”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #1,359 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Wendy's in Baymeadows at I-295 and Baymeadows Road”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Always bright and cheerful. If a table isn't clean, just ask and someone will cheerfully clean it for you, almost immediately. While food is always fresh (OMG their fries are AWESOME!), you tell the person taking your order to "make it fresh." It will take a bit longer until you receive your order, but your burgers or chicken will taste that much better, Fries not hot enough for you? Just ask for a replacement. Like white Asiago cheese over American? Just ask for that in replacement for the American, as you place your order. I believe it's just 30 cents and well worth it, for its creamy texture and undeniable flavor.

When returning from a long trip south of Jacksonville, it is like visiting an old friend, as for some reason, this particular Wendy's retains the same people for long lengths of time - and where English is spoken!

• Visited July 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Burgers at a price...”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Don't know how they think they can stay in business. The burgers are the best but cost almost twice as much as others, Sorry guys I will take a bit of a reduction in taste for half the price. $5 burgers are not my style.

Visited January 2012
Jacksonville, FL
“Not so fast burgers”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I admit that the hype about the new Dave's Thick & Juicy drew me back to try Wendy's again. Bad move. My visit was to the Butler & Philips location and perhaps the service at other locations is better, but mine was terrible. I waited in the drive through line for over 5 minutes noticing nobody had advanced, so I parked to go inside. there were only 3 of us inside (unlike a few years ago when you could not get a table) and it took them 10 minutes to produce the Dave's Hot'N'Juicy. The burger left me wanting to return to that place owned by those 5 guys..........I liked the bun best, but did not know it had mayo, which is not my kind of burger dressing. The texture was odd and the juice appeared to be the result of more fat than in the past. Would love to see the nutrition info on these things. I was not impressed and will say BYE to Wendy;s. I desrve much better burgers and know where to get them (for less $$).

• Visited September 2011