“I miss this place!”

Cool Moose Coffee Co
Ranked #190 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed August 12, 2011

When we lived in Jacksonville, we were frequent visitors to cool moose. We went for a visit last month, and we HAD to eat at cool moose. I must say, we had never eaten lunch there before - we always went on Sundays and they only served breakfast on Sunday. I was just as impressed with their lunch as I always had been with their breakfast. The Shirmp Po'boy was fantastic.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

Had a verg good lunch meal. The place was full and the waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed October 22, 2010

I used to like this place but it has gone down hill! The coffee is self serve and never hot. The cook consistently burns my order or forgets to cook it at all. I have waited at the counter 35 minutes for a simple "to go" item that should have taken 5 minutes. The servers are friendly, but it's obvious they could care less about you or your food.

Reviewed February 25, 2010

It can take up to two hours to receive warm water with grits floating and an indifferent manager. The hollandaise was burnt and separated. They frequently run out of most items.

Reviewed December 28, 2009

The food is great and the staff friendly and efficient. The crab cake benedict was delicious and a generous portion.