“Highlight of my trip to Jacksonville”
Review of Havana-Jax Cafe

Havana-Jax Cafe
Ranked #880 of 2,037 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beach Blvd. & Atlantic Blvd
Maricopa, Arizona
“Highlight of my trip to Jacksonville”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place was recommended to me on a business trip. The roast pork was delicious as we're all the appetizers we had. I really enjoyed my meal as did my fellow travelers.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kurukupaa

Orlando, Florida, United States
“great food on a nice setting”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I ordered the churrasco and was not dissapointed. The service can be a little slow if there is only one server. Overall good place to eat,

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Carlos G
“Very good”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent and the food was very good! The Black Bean Soup was perfect, as was the Mihitos!
Worth stopping in.

2 Thank Seatow
“Great intro to Cuban food!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We've never eaten Cuban food, but a native recommended this place. We were very pleasantly surprised. Live music, splendid service, comfortable atmosphere. Will come back!

2 Thank theleachster
Lufkin, Texas, United States
“Ropa Vieja was outstanding”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We were warmly greeted by the waiter/proprieter? of Havana-jax and served home cooked bread and butter. My entree of Ropa Vieja was accompanied by yellow rice and black bean soup. All were of excellent quality. My daughter order the Cuban sandwich which was generous and delicious. Restaurant is older and has a warm atmosphere especially at lunch. Would return.

Visited June 2012