Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #24 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed November 24, 2010

I really enjoyed staying at the Microtel Inn & Suite Jacksonville (Airport). The customer service was incapable and would recommend this hotel to any of my friends. The front door receptionist (Amanda Lewis) did an excellent job making sure that I enjoyed my stay and was very informative and courteous.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport

Reviewed November 23, 2010

I stayed the night with my son at the Microtel and we really enjoyed our visit. Amanda at the front desk was very polite. She helped us with the computer and also finding somewhere to eat. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Went to Jacksonville, FL for a business meeting and stayed at the Microtel Inn and suites near the airport and I was helped by a Gregory Pressley and he let me know that I can upgrade my suite for only $ 10.00 I thought this was a great deal so I took it and I'm glad that I did because I had a large amount of room and he was a very polite young man he also helped me out with getting something to eat.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2010

VERY CLEAN ROOM, Secure parking and AMANDA at the front desk is a throw back to the days when customers came first! Excellent choice when staying in Jacksonville, Florida.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

I always get great service at Microtel Hotel at Jacksonville Airport, people are very professional especially "Amanda Lewis" at the front desk, always very courteous and helpful, she always goes out off her way to help me, or any other guests. Also Manager "Greg Spatz", is the best hotel manager I have ever met, they make a great team.

Reviewed November 8, 2010

When we checked in the respectionist Mr.Gregory Pressley welcomed us very cheerfully and as he was checking us in,he offered us the oppurtunity to upgrade to a suite.Which we did.
After arriving in our room we where very glad we did.The room was very clean,large and with everything we needed.
We would highly recommend any one traveling in the Jacksonville area to stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites
Wayne and Treva Simm Lloydminster Alberta Canada...
Phone number (780) 875-8128

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2010

I have found your attendant, Derrek to be very helpful and prompt. I needed to work on my laptop and I shared with Derreck that I could not use the internet. He promptly reset the system and I was able to complete my work, he was a lifesaver.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites
#54 of 133 in Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
#68 of 133 in Jacksonville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!