“Upgraded to Suite”

Ranked #26 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Upgraded to Suite”
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Went to Jacksonville, FL for a business meeting and stayed at the Microtel Inn and suites near the airport and I was helped by a Gregory Pressley and he let me know that I can upgrade my suite for only $ 10.00 I thought this was a great deal so I took it and I'm glad that I did because I had a large amount of room and he was a very polite young man he also helped me out with getting something to eat.

Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Greek first
merritt island
Reviewed November 9, 2010

VERY CLEAN ROOM, Secure parking and AMANDA at the front desk is a throw back to the days when customers came first! Excellent choice when staying in Jacksonville, Florida.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I always get great service at Microtel Hotel at Jacksonville Airport, people are very professional especially "Amanda Lewis" at the front desk, always very courteous and helpful, she always goes out off her way to help me, or any other guests. Also Manager "Greg Spatz", is the best hotel manager I have ever met, they make a great team.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Lloydminster, Canada
Reviewed November 8, 2010

When we checked in the respectionist Mr.Gregory Pressley welcomed us very cheerfully and as he was checking us in,he offered us the oppurtunity to upgrade to a suite.Which we did.
After arriving in our room we where very glad we did.The room was very clean,large and with everything we needed.
We would highly recommend any one traveling in the Jacksonville area to stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites
Wayne and Treva Simm Lloydminster Alberta Canada...
Phone number (780) 875-8128

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville
Reviewed October 31, 2010

I have found your attendant, Derrek to be very helpful and prompt. I needed to work on my laptop and I shared with Derreck that I could not use the internet. He promptly reset the system and I was able to complete my work, he was a lifesaver.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Greg Spatz, gen Mgr, took our reservation by e-mail. all was so smooth. We dove down Thursday PM for a very early flight Friday am. the room was comfortable. Although breakfast is not technically available until 6 am, when we left at 5 am, we still got coffee. The shuttle was seamless. I would stay here any time, every time! thanks so much!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Everyone was surprised at how simple clean and affordable rooms were
and than they gave us a group rate because we had a meeting,
meeting room at 350 square feet was just perfect for our group 2 day training workshop even has a window so we can see outside or completely darken it for work with projectors
rooms decent size and presentable
everyone in our group agreed to do our next meeting / training here.
and carpets were impeccable what was important for us as most of our activities required some getting down and some laying on the floor
and staff was really accommodating - all of them

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
#61 of 133 in Jacksonville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!