“Upscale and Affordable Family Friendly Hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Ranked #6 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Evans, Georgia
“Upscale and Affordable Family Friendly Hotel”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My husband traveled to Jacksonville, Florida for his employer and stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Jacksonville for the entire month of February 2010. Our 11 year old son and I decided to visit him for Valentines weekend. However, before our scheduled trip, I wanted my husband to have an enjoyable experience, so I contacted the hotel and spoke with Director of Sales, Michelle Munoz and OMGosh, she was awesome! She and I e-mailed each other daily creating the perfect experience for my husband's stay. Michelle scheduled a Budweiser private tour for my husband along with placing all of his favorite foods and drinks in his room before he arrived. When my son and I finally arrived, she also had a welcome basket for my son along with an agenda of family fun filled things for us to do. Housekeeping was awesome and our room, which came with a microwave and refrigeraor was spacious, clean and comfortable. I was soo pleased with this hotel and their staff that I revisited this hotel April 2010 while in Jacksonville on business. I was pleased that the director of housekeeping Gwen Hyman was gracious to tell my co-worker and me about all of the best nightlife. Again, our stay was enjoyable and fun filled. If you want an upscale yet affordable, safe hotel with down home hospitality and exceptional service from staff, then I recommend Staybridge Suites Jacksonville to you! It is a definate gem that I recommend to all of my family, friends and business partners. Kudos to the management team for picking a an awesome staff and for listening to the guests requests and desires!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank NickRoberson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Great amenities, clean, modern rooms, nice fitness center, pool/hot tub, super breakfast buffet, as well as light dinner, beer/wine mid-week. Awesome staff, everyone there super-friendly. Great location, close to tinseltown with tons of restaurants, theater, shopping, etc... I stay here every time I'm in Jax, it's my favorite hotel in the entire state !!!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2010

My business trip stay was a great experience. The staff was friendly and very helpful with any questions I had. The hotel had all the amenties you could want or need to make your stay more enjoyable.Would recommend this hotel for any stay whether is business or pleasure. Thanks Michelle to you and your wonderful staff!!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank ffrr9
Hempstead, New York
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I have had at least 50 nights in this hotel since November 09 through Jul 10 and appreciated every minute I spent there. The rooms are well appointed with everything you will need for a long stay. Hi speed internet, cable TV, fridge, microwave, utensils... even dishwashing liquid. Your mornings will start with a hearty breakfast and the warm, friendly, knowledgeable and responsive staff will make you feel right at home. Just about everything you need is within walking distance or a short drive. There is a Publix supermarket across the street, CVS just behind, and a host of fine restaurants and fast food places - - - just step outside and you will see.
This is great value for your money. Staybridge Suites Jacksonville is my place when I am in Jacksonville - home away from home.

1 Thank dwmontague
VA Beach
Reviewed July 12, 2010

A great concept, a Home away from home for the traveler! Well managed, clean, comfortable, and a friendly family atmosphere.

The rooms are spacious and have plenty of work space, and fast wireless internet for the business person. The beds are super comfy for the wary. A nice pool and hot tub are a great relaxation or a place for the kids to cool off. A full kitchen in the room is convenient for meals, or there are numerous food choice close byes for any taste. A mangers reception is three days a week offering good conversations with fellow travelers over complamary glasses of wine or beer, and snacks. The free breakfast is very good and offers many choices to start you day off right. I wouldn’t stay any other place when visiting the Jacksonville area!
Thanks Rolf, Michelle, Stephen, Billy, Mike, and the rest of the staff at Stay Bridge.

Dan Williams
Engineer
L-3 Communications
Chesapeake, Virginia

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank SAR-Swimmer1980
Lexington Park, MD
Reviewed July 11, 2010

The staff is very friendly & extremely helpful. Anytime that my business travels take me to Jacksonville, I'm staying at the Staybridge!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Ormond Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 11, 2010

The Staybridge Suites is a great value and in a nice are of Jacksonville. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are really clean and have a full size fridge, cook top microwave and a dishwasher. Breakfast is server each day and has a great variety... eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, and the best coffee!!! The also serve a light dinner and beer & wine Tues-Thurs. The pool and hot tub are great to have in the summer heat! Also, I love the feather pillows!!!