Stayed here for one night. Looks like a relatively new property (see photos).
- very fast check in
- had a "pantry" in the lobby where you could purchase food
- included an extensive breakfast (see photos) with: waffles, sausage, eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, donuts, pastries, etc.
- included a social hour with free beer and wine AND a salad bar which included tuna salad, chicken salad, and seafood salad, which you could make sandwiches with on ciabatta rolls or put on your salad
- room had full kitchen with refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, sink, microwave, dishes and utensils
- room had a couch and seating area and a desk and plenty of outlets to charge things
- walls were very thin and you could hear the people in the next room using the water and flushing the toilet
- allow pets - heard one dog barking
- had sheer curtains but no regular curtains/drapes to block out the light if you want to sleep in
- our room was supposed to be a non-smoking room but there was a cigarette burn on the carpet next to the bed (the room did not smell of smoke though)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Staybridge Suites