Tripadvisor
Jacksonville
All reviews front desk road noise a wonderful stay breakfast buffet mayo clinic location is great comfortable stay the hotel is clean stayed one night would definitely stay here again fitness center easy access whitney lobby interstate cons
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019

The location is a bit strange and a little out of the way, but I got a Priceline deal on the room.

Pros: Check-in was fast and efficient. Room was clean and smelled fresh. Room was comfortable and very quiet.

Cons: Getting into and out of the hotel was odd as it in a residential area. Carafe of coffee in lobby was empty and/or no cups available. No cups available for water in lobby. Huge filtered water bottle in Fitness Center was empty.

Note: Breakfast is not included. Buffet available for $10.95.

Room tip: Rooms on backside (away from 295 Beltway) are quiet
Date of stay: December 2019
OrcunYalcin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear adp717,

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for not meeting your expectation in some areas, but I promise to share your feedback with my F&B as well as Housekeeping team and use as training opportunity. I can assure you that your next stay nothing but a perfect 10.

Orcun Yalcin

Reviewed November 25, 2019

The hotel is clean, bright and welcoming. Location is great as close to restaurants and shops. However, it's people such as front office manager Jeff B. that allow me to provide a five star rating. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure my family was happy and comfortable. I am a Platinum IHG member and was a guest in November 2019. When in the hotel I would sit in the lobby to catch up on emails, etc. Jeff would welcome everyone who walked in, handle any issues, make sure guests were having their needs met, etc. It's people like Jeff who make guests such as me come back. Well done and I hope this post reaches the desk of Holiday Inn corporate as they need to make sure they recognize staff who go above and beyond. Kia was also very helpful. Great job! I will be back.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear WorldTrvlr1215,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel! Our entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Baymeadows is pleased to hear that you enjoyed a clean and comfortable stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear you say great things about our serviced focus team members like Jeff B. and Kia. We look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to your new home away from home!

Orcun Yalcin

Reviewed October 26, 2019

I stayed here for 3 nights in October 2019. Check-in was easy and straight forward. Lobby looks nice and updated. Restaurant/bar area looked good even though I didn't use it. Place has a small outdoor pool. Rooms were fine and the queen bed was comfortable. Bathrooms were nice. Overall, I had a good stay. My biggest complaint would be that rooms on the interstate side are not adequately insulated from the road noise. You could hear trucks, cars, and motorcycles on the interstate at all times which made it difficult to sleep at night and would wake you up in the morning. If there was something I would change about the stay, it would asking for a room on the opposite side.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side from the interstate
Date of stay: October 2019
OrcunYalcin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

Dear Lakers43,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn E295 & Baymeadows .

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention.
Next time you are in town please let us know and we will make sure that you get a good night of sleep.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Baymeadows, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly.

Reviewed October 20, 2019

Great Staff, good central location and nice quality property at a good price. Hotel located in a nice suburban area. Hotel in excellent condition. Seemed like we were 15 minutes from everything (ie very central).

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Deslaw,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Holiday Inn Baymeadows. It is certainly our mission to provide you with the best services and facilities to ensure you have an enjoyable trip. We do hope you will choose us for your next trip to Jacksonville to give us the opportunity to WOW you even more.

Reviewed September 29, 2019

Out of the way hotel close to everything. LIke the quiet local and the room and staff were great. They have a great bar and bartender with a quick with and there is a a good menu. Nearby new gas station and a McDonalds. Looks like also some other restaurants are opening. Minutes to the St Johns Center and the IKEA as well.

Room tip: Anywhere away from the west side.
Date of stay: September 2019
OrcunYalcin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Dear 06guardiantd,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are elated you had a wonderful stay. We sure look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

All My Best,