This was our first stay at this newer property. From the beginning my expectations were met. The hotel is well located to the Jax area, more towards the east side, near UNF. For our trip the location proved excellent. We even took a day trip to Savannah. The hotel itself is one the newer updated Holiday Inn properties. We had a minor problem which was addressed immediately. When we woke up after our first night we found the floor to be very wet near the bathroom. We were unable to figure out where it had started. I went down and notified the front desk at 5:30 am. Even at this hour there was no problem getting this resolved. I was immediately offered a room change just down the hall or if I wanted maint. could come check it out within an hour or two. I opted for the room change. We moved rooms (4 doors down) and were happy to see a shower stall minus the tub. Bonus! I prefer not to take a shower standing in a small tub. The hotel has ample parking on the front and back. We had a room facing the highway (9-A), yet the room was perfectly quiet. They have a few breakfast options to choose from; Cont., Menu and Buffet. We chose the buffet for $8.95. They have the usual cont. selections of cereal/fruit/muffins/bagels. They also have a waffle maker and several hot items; bacon/eggs/potatoes/biscuits/gravy. All in all this was a perfect hotel for this category. I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting to stay near UNF or even Jacksonville U. All of the staff were friendly and polite. This hotel will be one that I will choose again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 98 room hotel is located in the Deerwood business district and is connvenient to shops and eateries at he St. Johns TownCenter and the Avenues shopping mall. In addition, the University of North Florida Campus, Mayo Clinic, and Florida Community college South Campus are all nearby. The Hotel is located off of State Road I-295 east beltway and this makes it convenient for the business traveler to get anywhere in the city quickly and easily. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, closed for lunch. There are more than 15 great restaurants to eat within a one mile drive of the hotel such as Carrabas, Outback, Sticky Fingers and many more. We provide free highspeed internet access and all rooms have a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Relax, it's Holiday Inn... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a & Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a And Baymeadows