Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows
$126
HotelIndigo.com
$118
$87
All reviewsfront deskstayed for one nightrooms are largedefinitely stay at this hotel againoff the highwaygreat place to stayvery nice hotellocation is greatmayo clinicbeds were comfortablestaff was friendlyfitness centerinnshiemicrowavechannelsconference
Reviewed May 13, 2010

My stay was only for one night, but I was very happy with this Holiday Inn. I actually went through Hotwire.com to find a hotel in that area, and I was a little nervous because with Hotwire you don't get to see the hotel name until after you made the purchase. Well, once I checked in, I couldn't have asked for a better place. The lobby area is very clean, classy-looking and well decorated. The place, in general, appears to be fairly new or recently renovated. The clerk at the front desk was friendly and professional. The bathroom in my room was spotless, the bed was great, and everything was functioning properly. I would not hesitate to stay there again if I should visit that area in the future.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We stayed for one night after our son's college graduation. Found out about the hotel from reviews here at tripadvisor. Very nice hotel. Clean facilities and room. Good location. Would stay here again. Night desk staff not overly pleasant but daytime staff was excellent. Highly recommend if staying in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
HI_9A_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2010

Happy to know your stay was for such a great reason. Congratulations on your son's graduation. I will provide a copy of your comments to our front desk staff. Thank you...

Reviewed April 22, 2010

Check-in - - room and accommodations as well as house keeping was 1st class. The Breakfast was wonderful and very tasty the waitress "Guen" did it all. We enjoyed our stay and will recommend your hotel to our friends and family. The BED was the greatest. My wife wants me to buy one. Thank You. Robert B. Glade

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your stay so much. The bed is something we hear so much about. It is one of the "hallmarks" of the new Holiday Inn. If you see the new Holiday Inn logo you will find that same bed in every room there.
I will give Gwen a copy of your compliment as well. I'm sure she would like to know she made a difference.
Hope to have you return soon...

Reviewed April 10, 2010

I had a thouroughly comfortable stay at this beautiful hote. My room faced a busy highway, but I heard no noise and slept well all night.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

So glad to hear your stay was so nice. Some people prefer looking at the activity of the highway and other prefer the other side of woodland trees view. Glad you got a great nights sleep and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hotel for a family wedding. In particular we would like to highlight that WAYNE who works in the Bar and Tammy Donovan, who works as a Concierge staff were excellent.
They were personable and friendly and very accommodating. Both were splendid good will Ambasadors for the Hotel.
We would certainly recommend the Hotel to friends traveling in the Jacksonville Area.

Manmohan and Hema Patel

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
HI_9A_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2010

So glad to know that you had a great time. I showed your comments to the staff. Wayne and Tammy were delighted to know they had such a positive impact on your recent stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and hope you and your family will return soon.

Regards