I was quite pleased with the hotel and the staff. The quest rooms, lobby and dining area was very clean. Oh, even the elevators were clean, which is one of my personal pet peeves. The décor was very nice; it felt as if I was in a high end boutique hotel. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. If you like a hot breakfast, they can do it right—oatmeal, toast and side of bacon for me. Believe me, I am a bacon connoisseur and grew up on oatmeal, so I know when it’s right. The location is off the beaten path, which was nice for me after I returned from a long day of activities and shopping, I felt I could relax. Don’t hesitate to book here when you are in the Jacksonville area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 98 room hotel is located in the Deerwood business district and is connvenient to shops and eateries at he St. Johns TownCenter and the Avenues shopping mall. In addition, the University of North Florida Campus, Mayo Clinic, and Florida Community college South Campus are all nearby. The Hotel is located off of State Road I-295 east beltway and this makes it convenient for the business traveler to get anywhere in the city quickly and easily. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, closed for lunch. There are more than 15 great restaurants to eat within a one mile drive of the hotel such as Carrabas, Outback, Sticky Fingers and many more. We provide free highspeed internet access and all rooms have a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Relax, it's Holiday Inn... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a And Baymeadows
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a & Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville