My husband and I had to be in Jacksonville 4 times this summer (2-3 nights). The only reason we didn't stay in this hotel all three times was because this hotel was sold out.
The staff and management are professional, personable and met our every need.
The rooms are excellent, newly furnished and kept very clean. The TV lineup is great (many channels) and there are a lot of outlets which is a big plus with cellphones, laptops, etc.
The buffet is delicious and the bar area is very comfy. Can you tell I really like this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 98 room hotel is located in the Deerwood business district and is connvenient to shops and eateries at he St. Johns TownCenter and the Avenues shopping mall. In addition, the University of North Florida Campus, Mayo Clinic, and Florida Community college South Campus are all nearby. The Hotel is located off of State Road I-295 east beltway and this makes it convenient for the business traveler to get anywhere in the city quickly and easily. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, closed for lunch. There are more than 15 great restaurants to eat within a one mile drive of the hotel such as Carrabas, Outback, Sticky Fingers and many more. We provide free highspeed internet access and all rooms have a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Relax, it's Holiday Inn... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a & Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a And Baymeadows