“Seriously Good Burger...a must try!”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #61 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

The bison burger is simply amazing. If you have not tried one, this is the place to experience the best anywhere. Great topping combinations available too. The atmosphere is quite nice as well.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The GPS coordinates are not correct. Plaza next to expressway not by mall. Atmosphere is upscale and so are the prices. I had the Buffalo Meatloaf with squash casserole. Two generous pieces of meatloaf and an ice cream scoop of the casserole. I've eaten ground buffalo before so I know it wasn't the meat but the seasoning they used was a little overboard. Also I took this to go so felt the rest of the sides were less than if I would have eaten in. Also they have small to go cups for iced tea, so you get two, which with the bag you are carrying and two cups and trying to get back into your hotel room was crazy. Overall I've tried it but would not go back or make a special trip to eat there with my husband.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hubby treated this 73 year old to a birthday dinner to be remembered. We both had beef filets and they were cooked to perfection and tender (oh boy). They serve the most tasty cucumbers for appetizers instead of the bread most steakhouses put on the table. The bar aims to please with the cocktail drinks. We were treated special even though the place had a full house...even on a Monday night. Yummmmmy. This was our third trip to the restaurant..think I will try the bison filet next time.

1  Thank Roma A
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My favorite meal here is unfortunately only served on Saturdays, so I can't just get up n go when I get my cravings for Bison Short Ribs. Don't cry for me tho! I'll suffer any day of the week for Ted's Bison Burgers. I love the cheeseburger with cheddar, BUT in reality, the burgers don't need a single thing added. It's almost a sin to disguise the bison burger with any toppings...yes, I love it that much! I've had it without the bun too...just ordered mashed potatoes with it, and I was an extremely happy camper. In fact, it's my preferred way now! I am always excited to bring different friends up there with me. Love seeing my friends smile! Did I mention, I drive 3 hours just to eat here? Yes, yes I do.

1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a party of 16, and called ahead for a 6pm on a Friday afternoon/evening. Our two tables were side-by-side and ready when we arrived. The appetizers came out quickly and helped satisfy the hungry children in the group. We ordered mostly burgers and fries, and all enjoyed the choices. Plenty of food to go around and share. By the time we left, the place was packed, that's always a good sign! Oh, be sure to visit the website first, join the club and get a $5 off $20 coupon.