“Great First Visit”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Curry was prepared well and the service was fast and friendly. Atmosphere...meh.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Very clean place and service was fast. Would go back again maybe and that would be only because of friendly staff and quick service.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

There were four in our family that went on a Saturday evening without reservations. Although pretty full, we were seated promptly and server appeared almost at once. (Although this seems to be a basic concept, many restaurants in Jax don't seem to grasp it)
All four entries were well prepared and portions were generous but not outragiously so. I like many dishes "hot & spicy" and have found that the very hottest dishes in most Thai restaurants are not really too spicy. Accordingly, I ordered shrimp & cashews "very hot" - and it was. I may even back off the next time to just "hot".
Again, everything was excellent and the service excellent.
Will definitely be back and continue to go as long as the food and service is this good.
A little pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

This is the best Thai I have ever had. Love the place it has a great atmosphere and the portions are very large. All the ingredients are fresh and they grow their Thai basil lemon grass and kafir lime on the side of the building. Can't get better than that!

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Why this restaurant is rated 103 on TripAdvisor is beyond me. I've been to lots of restaurants, good and bad, from Miami to Sacramento and Vancouver to Nova Scotia. For flavor and just plain enjoying a nice meal with lots of interesting flavors this is definitely one I will go back to. It was slightly difficult to find, My GPS couldn't seem to locate it, but by just driving around a little bit I found it. Aside from that little glitch I was extremely pleased. Food was wonderful and diverse, staff was friendly, helpful and personable, atmosphere was tasteful, perhaps a little bright for my tastes but not glaringly so, all in all this is a really nice restaurant. IF you go to eat here and agree with me, post a comment here. 103 as a rating is ridiculous.

1  Thank Brian B