“No Atmosphere but GREAT Food”
Review of Crab Creek Cafe - CLOSED

Crab Creek Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We dined here Saturday night with friends and really enjoyed the food. A couple of us had the French Group which was wonderful and rich. My hubby and I shared the crab bisque and it was really yummy. He had the Lobster and really enjoyed it. No wine, beer, liquor but maybe soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Four Star Seafood @ two Star Price.
Great Food.
I had Blackened Grouper French, lunch $8.99 more food then I could eat.
Very Clean, Great Service.
Will be back.
6STARS THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FOOD.
DJ

2  Thank donsallstar
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I visited this hidden jewel for the first time yesterday and tried the grilled grouper topped with shrimp and covered with chili parmesan sauce. It was excellent. Our server was happy with her job, even while training a new fellow waitress. Don't let the location of this restaurant prevent you from trying it. The interior is cheerful, menu and special prices are fair and overall experience was wonderful.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

We were in Jacksonville, looking for a TJMaxx store, it was around lunch time, so my wife entered seafood restaurants in the area and Crab Creek Cafe came up. We pulled up to this non descript restaurant and decided to check it out. We were blown away by the ahi tuna special at $9.99. It ame with perfectly cooked vegetables. If you are in the area, check it out.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

If you do, then this cafe makes the best one I have ever had. Nice portion of fish, slaw is very tasty as well as the hush puppies. Nice place to go for lunch or dinner. Good service and the prices are very reasonable.

3  Thank NellD