“This hotel has become our home away from home.”

Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295
Ranked #75 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Of the many hotels we visit, this one is by far our very favorite! Everything about it is comfortable and cozy. We are always treated like family. The friendly staff caters to our every need. The Manager, Bill Flor, is always there for us to answer questions, help with directions and just brighten up the day! We always stay with Comfort Inn of Jacksonville. I love staying there when we visit the city. I can think of a particular time when I thought the hot water was not working in my jackuzzi it was past midnight, and I called downstairs to the desk... Andre was confused at how the water could not be running hot in the tub, but he actually allowed me to go across the hall to another room to have my bath! (I did, and when I got there, it happened again, (I finally realized that I was sooo tired, I was turning on the wrong faucet lol.) The point is, Andre' never blinked an eye... he just helped me! For that and all the special attention, I would never stay anywhere but there.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Newyorkers12360763

Reviewed December 22, 2010

As a business traveler, i often stay at the bigger chains due to Company contracts. However, all were booked this trip and peer suggested this property. I was very impressed by the customer service (outstanding) and cleanliness of the property. Thanks for a clean and safe stay.

Reviewed December 19, 2010

I highly recommend Comfort Suites Very clean, comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Very reasonably priced too.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2010

Rooms are very spacious and clean. Bathroom clean and well equipped. Very nice warm breakfast to start Your day with.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Great hotel, clean comfortable rooms. Great hospitality

Reviewed December 6, 2010

I was a little nervous about this place. I stayed using my points but would have gladly paid for it after seeing the huge room and cleanliness. Quality of bedding was great, big ol TV (ok, it wasnt a LCD but was good quality) and more than adequate free breakfast. The night checkin staff wasnt the most helpful but the manager and crew in the morning were super.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

We stayed one night last minute while traveling. We had a room with a queen bed and a hot tub. It was very spacious and clean. We used the fitness center and had breakfast in the morning before check out. The staff was very friendly and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple