“Beautiful hotel”

Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295
Ranked #75 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed March 23, 2011

A great place to stop when you are passing through Jacksonville or for that matter staying in Jacksonville for a while! This is a beautiful hotel with everything you could ask for and in a convenient location.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CDory
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2011

Thank you for the five star review...we'll work for a six next time!!

My Best,
Bill

Reviewed March 3, 2011

This location is quite clean and well kept. The staff is courteous and helpful. Location
is convenient to the interstates and near many large local commercial contacts.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Thanks a trillion (a million is not much these days)! Come on back when you can rest and relax...

Bill Flor, GM

Reviewed February 22, 2011

Great service at front desk very helpfull and friendly. Rooms are in great condition and very well maintained. Breakfast in morning excellent. General manager will help you any way he can

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Great feed back but, next time you will have to wash your own car (I'll do almost anything)!

Bill Flor,
GM

Reviewed February 22, 2011

Bill and his front desk has a very nasty personality. I have worked in hotel for over 15 years and have never been treated the way I was treated at this hotel. They promised to honor my resevation then fail to to so at checkin. So I ended up paying double for the room because they place unlawful charges on my account. I gave them my credit card because they told me they don't accept cash. I see the reason for the rule now, to get money that don't belong to them. 5 days later the hotel bill my credit card again FOR TOWELS. So I called hotel again, bill claimed that he was ging to put my money back into my account on last thursday. I'm still waiting on my money . Again I called to ask when he's going to put my money back he told me on next thursday. It only takes 3 to 5 days for credits to post to an account from a hotel.
BILL IS FULL OF IT, HE IS RUDE AND A VERY DISHONEST MAN. HE PUT THE CREDIT CARD ONLY P OLICY TO RIPE PEOPLE OFF AFTER THEY LEAVE. NOW , IM CURRENTLY FIGHTING THESE UNLAWFUL CHARGE WITH ME BANK AND MY LAW OFFICE.BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2011

As you can see from the rest of the responses, this is not par for our hotel. The reviewer was booked at an employee rate (from another brand franchise) and did not follow the rules when changing the reservation. The negative comments appeared when charged our regular rate for a soldout time period. Thank you...Bill Flor G.M.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Enjoyed our stay ....easy to get to off I-295...new...room clean...recommend for senior travelers...very good , warm breakfast...morning newspapers...reasonable rates..management very interested in making our stay comfortable.....highly recommend

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John50868

Thank you and I will fluff your pillows again next time!!

Bill Flor, GM

Reviewed February 11, 2011

The property is spotless; even the guest laundry room. Our three-night stay felt luxurious and welcoming. The staff is friendly, courteous and responsive. The breakfast is nutritious with a wonderful spread - waffles, eggs, meats, cereals, toast and pastries, yogurt, and plenty of juices, milk, coffee, tea. The hotel is just a mile from the Jacksonville-Baldwin trail so it's very attractive to cyclists. We were extremely impressed with the property.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anne1102
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I was new to the area and needed a place to stay until my residence was ready. Bill and the entire staff treated me with true hospitality. He was amazing when the MSU and Michigan State team played. He help make waffles and really made me and others feel right at home. Way to go Bill and the entire staff at Comfort Suites at Commonwealth.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business