“Great customer service”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #6 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Thumbs up to this hotel. From the front desk to the maids,everyone was awesome. Rooms are very clean. Beds are very comfy. The perfect location to a lot of restaurants and close to the highway. I have decided that whenever I come to Jacksonville,this will be the only place I will stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you have found your "home away from home!" We strive to provide exceptional service and top notch guest rooms. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Have stayed at this hotel often. This stay was very good as usual. Staff was friendly and helpful. No problems at all here, it is convenient for shopping and dining at St. Johns Town center.

Have a nice Publix across the street

Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jack D

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed a good nights sleep and found our location convenient for your needs. Being only 4 miles from The Town Centermany guests, like yourself, find our location exceptional! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Great spot for my wife and I to stop on our travels home from seeing family further south. Everyone was friendly, we had a comfortable nights sleep, and breakfast was delicious. Will definitely come back on our next trip down to visit our family.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grandpa25boys

Thank you for selecting our property while traveling! Many travelers, like yourself, find our location very convenient due to the Interstate 295 access. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Room was great for the price. Breakfast was hot and good, Staff was very friendly. Would recommend friends and family to stay here. I would return to this location again, if in the area. Would recommend a few extra towels per room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear that you experienced an enjoyable stay with us! We are extremley proud of our award winning staff and propety. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice before. It is in a very convenient location with many services nearby. Entire staff is extremely friendly and we always enjoy their complimentary breakfast - great coffee also.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and our hot breakfast buffet. We love having you here!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Spent two weeks at the Hampton Inn Baymeadows for business. Extremely convenient to south Jax, UNF and shopping. Clean, quiet rooms, comfortable furnishings and lobby. Have no negative comments, would definitely recommend and stay here for Jax business in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the TripAdvisor community. We are so pleased to hear you found our location suitable for your business needs. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Traveling, only here one night. Room was clean & quiet. Breakfast was sufficient. Staff didn't know anything about nearby restaurants. Good location to freeway. Dog friendly. We will stay here again.
Trip Advisor requires 200 characters in a review, but I have nothing else to say.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. Unfortunatley, at this time, our property is not pet friendly however; we are located next door to a kennel which offers pet sitting and boarding. We look forward to your next visit.