“Pleasantly Surprised”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #4 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is by far the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in, and it is better than a lot of brand name hotels I have experienced. The value is incredible. Reasonably priced but full of amenities. The Neutrogena bath products were a nice touch!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

We greatly appreciate your glowing response. We strive to provide exceptional service to all guests. Our goal is to not only meet guest needs but exceed them. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton many times and it is always a cut above other hotels in the area for the price...that is also true of other Hamptons I have stayed in...the free breakfast is a nice touch but the selections have become a little less than in times past...the quality is still good. Coffee 24 hours is a nice touch

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We thank you for your feedback regarding our breakfast selections. Hampton Inn has recently changed their breakfast products to include upgraded pastries, muffins, hot items and fruit. We hope you will come enjoy them!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We've stayed at this Hampton Inn 5 or 6 times now and it's always been great. It's gotten to feel like our second home when we walk through the doors. Dependable hotel every time, with a staff that is wonderful, funny, helpful and courteous. It's convenient to UNF and has some great restaurants nearby, a few you can even walk to. Convenient to shopping with a CVS around the corner for those last minute items you forgot to pack. The area is clean and new - seems to be a part of the ever-expanding Jacksonville. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear that we have become your "home away from home!" Thank you so much for the glowing review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

This Hampton on I-295 East and Bay Meadows has been our Jacksonville stop in the past. Rooms are priced right and lower than other area Hamptons, but up to the usual Hampton standards in every respect. Kayla at the front desk is friendly, helpful and charming and has been there for all our stays. Can't go wrong here.

Stayed: February 2014

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are incredibly proud of our award winning hotel and staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel was very decent and convenient. My only 2 relatively minor complaints were the window did not open (and it was difficult to get much fresh air through the AC/heat unit), and that the room smelled very strong of deodorizer when I arrived. Perhaps I over emphasized my desire for a completely smoke free room (?) - but these sprays can be bad too. Anyway everything else was very pleasant the deodorizer settled eventually. Good bed, safe area, quiet, clean, friendly, free internet, free safe parking, etc. The local streets have stop lights that never change late at night compounded with traffic islands. Plan on making lots of right on red turns and u turns to get anywhere.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are always looking to continuously improve. Unfortunatley, due to safetly regulations, the windows in all guests rooms do not open. The hotel is 100% smoke free and we strive to maintain cleanliness and freshness. We appreciate your feedback and will share with the appropriate departments. We love having you here!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Jacksonville on Friday, February 7th after driving over 14 hours from Ohio. We were cruising out of Port Canaveral the next day and wanted to get as close as possible to the port so we wouldn't be rushed the next day I chose the Hampton because the quality if pretty consistent no matter which one you stay in, and they have a good breakfast. Monica was at the front desk when we arrived. Even though she was busy our check in was very quick and efficient. One of our paper luggage tags tore off and she offered the whole tape dispenser so we could fix it. It was a little thing but indicative of the service. The room was nice, and we enjoyed staying there. There are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

We are so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our wonderful park, stay and go cruise package. We were pleased to transport and pick your family up from the cruise port to ensure a pleasurable and stress-free experience. We hope to see you again for your next cruise!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for the first time and found very neat and clean. Internet speed is good. Good and healthy complimentary break fast. It has very spaciuos seating area in the lobby for break fast. Overall I liked this Hotel. Price is little expensive

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Guest room rates do flucuate depending on the date and time of year. We hope to see you again in the future!