Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #4 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great staff and service. I had a great experience. I can't wait to do it again. the staff was very attractive and accommodating. I like the level of service. I was pleasantly surprised at my stay at the Hampton Inn

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are very of our award winning property and staff. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience. We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. It is in a great location and near a lot of places to eat and shop. The only negative thing was with the breakfast the day of my departure was a little lacking in quality. I would stay there again if I am in the Jacksonville area in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are always looking to improve and have each and every guest leave 100% satisifed. I will certainly direct your comments to our breakfast host and make sure we strive to keep all items stocked during the duration of breakfast. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Hotel is quiet, clean and conveniently located. Close to shopping at the Town Center Mall, and UNF. If you are a fan of MSNBC then you will have to look elsewhere since they do not offer that as a television station on their programming list. Breakfast was awesome along with the helpful hotel staff. An excellent choice for a place to stay when in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael S

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We have recently upgraded our television package to include HD channels which now includes MSNBC. We hope you will come back again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Extremely pleasant staff. Very clean lobby and room. Very comfortable bed and good amenities. Very quiet during our stay. Complimentary breakfast had a decent variety of foods -- try to get there early to avoid crowds, limited seating, and selection of food, especially if you want hot food like waffles and bisquits/eggs/bacon/etc. Excellent value for the price. Definitely will stay here again when I visit Jacksonville.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for your wonderful review of our award winning property. We are very proud of our property and staff and strive to provide top notch service. We hope you will come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Hotel staff was excellent and very hepful. they went above and beyond what most staff would do for a guest. Breakfast was also very good with excellent service whit alot of people and kept well stocked. It was a very pleasant stay and i would defenitly stay agian. Great location for a quite stay with excellent acess to the beach and restaruants.

Mr. Blackwell,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our On the House Hot Breakfast Buffet. It is our goal to have each and every guest leave 100% satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family and I had been traveling down to central Florida and wanted to stop in Jacksonville. Based on a friends recommendation to stay on the south side of town I found this hotel to be close to where we stopped for dinner. I called the hotel and got an incredibly low rate of $69. This appears to have been a promo rate as they did not have any AAA discounts. I booked the room over the phone and found the hotel to be very clean and convenient. The breakfast was perfect and we were back on I-95 in about 15 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your glowing review of our property. We are so happy that you were able to take advantage of our great weekend rates! We look forward to your next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you are looking for a place that has a staff that goes that Extra Mile to be of service, an extremely comfortable clean room, and a complimentary breakfast that is superior. Plus, the location has wonderful top restaurants for lunch and dinner meals, shopping and the beautiful beach close by. For us it was close to MAYO CLINIC and had Great Rates. We highly recommend this as 'The Place To Stay.' Best four days and we'll be back again every few months.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you kindly for your wonderful review. Many guests, like yourself, rave about our close proximity to The Mayo Clinic. We are currently a preferred hotel of The Mayo Clinic and provide complimentary shuttle service to the clinic as well. We look forward to your next stay with us.