Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
$103
$100
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$95
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$98
$72
$105
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$86
$79
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$124
$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$88
$84
$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskbay meadowsseveral restaurants within walking distanceroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationwafflesgreat place to staythe breakfast areamayo clinicstaff was friendlyeasy accessrestaurants and shoppingdefinitely stay here againking roomoff the highwaywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great overnight stay on the way to Tampa. Room and staff were great. Very close to restaurants. The breakfast in the morning was exceptional for being complimentary. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

We truly appreciate your response! Our Hampton Inn is truly one of the best! In fact, we are ranked in the top 15% of all Hampton Inn's. Guests tend to love the fact that we are within walking distance to over 10 different restaurants. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of this convenience. Please come back and see us. We love having you here!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were driving north from Florida and decided to do it in three days. We also decided that we would spend the two nights on the road at Hampton Inns. Our first stop was in Jacksonville, FL. The hotel was a bit older than we had anticipated and the very reasonable price of $56.05 should have clued us in. Our room was on the first floor in the far rear of the hotel. The room was clean and neat with all the amenities you expect from a Hampton Inn. They had even provided the two extra pillows we had requested. However, when we got into bed we found that the duvet was extremely heavy and although it was cold in Jacksonville for us, I threw off the duvet on my bed (we had two queen sized beds). My wife did not sleep much at all due to the very loud air conditioning/reverse cycle heat unit in the wall under the window. The next morning she mentioned it to the front desk so they could have it fixed and to our surprise they cancelled our bill. We left early in the morning and did not stay for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dickmaven

Thank you for your response and feedback. We are always looking to improve our service so that we are able to provide top notch service and amenities to our guests. Our Hampton Inn is 5 years old and was actually recently renovated in January 2013 to include a fresh new "perfect mix lobby," a renovated Fitness Center, new carpet on all guest room hallways and several new amenities in the guest rooms. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Decent place to stay for my recent business trip.
The location is near a handful of restaurants that you can walk to so that was very nice. The staff was super helpful and friendly so that was a big plus. Breakfast is included which was nice.
The rooms were just okay but the bed was super comfy and I slept like a rock.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Kristakj

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for your response. I am so glad to hear that you found our location off of I-295 to be convenient for your business trip. Travelers tend to find our location to be very pleasant with close proximity to shops and restaurants all while getting a quiet peaceful nights sleep. We hope you will choose Hampton Inn in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just getting around to reviewing 2 stays in July and August 2012. Great Hampton property with everything you would expect. Rooms are clean, breakfast was great and pool was perfect. Check out the sports bar next door and the Bubba Burger Grill across the street. Will be my new base on all future Jax trips.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property! We are very pleased to hear about your wonderful experience. Guests tend to love our proximity to restaurants and find it convenient that they are able to walk. We look forward to welcoming you in the future!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Upon Ck in I was handed a letter regarding issues with the Internet but was told its spuradic and doesn't last long. So I decided to ck in. Big mistake wasn't working at all! Went to front desk told them of my dissatisfaction and they offered their satisfaction guarantee refund. The girl at the desk was very understanding that my work requires Internet and called her mgr to cancel my stay which was nice.
Hotel room (king suite) seemed a bit old to me, not really up to my standards. Prob won't come back, but their svc was good. Stayed at another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank flrelax10
jaxby1, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at our hotel; your comments are appreciated. I apologize that the internet access was an area of concern. We were undergoing a mandatory Hilton internet upgrade that was a bigger project than we had originally anticipated. I again apologize that we could not provide a great hotel stay for you. If you plan to travel to the area again in the future, please consider staying with us as we would love another chance.

Josh Longenecker