“Great Property” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Bradenton, Florida
“Great Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just getting around to reviewing 2 stays in July and August 2012. Great Hampton property with everything you would expect. Rooms are clean, breakfast was great and pool was perfect. Check out the sports bar next door and the Bubba Burger Grill across the street. Will be my new base on all future Jax trips.

• 5 of 5 stars
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property! We are very pleased to hear about your wonderful experience. Guests tend to love our proximity to restaurants and find it convenient that they are able to walk. We look forward to welcoming you in the future!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
orlando, fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Upon Ck in I was handed a letter regarding issues with the Internet but was told its spuradic and doesn't last long. So I decided to ck in. Big mistake wasn't working at all! Went to front desk told them of my dissatisfaction and they offered their satisfaction guarantee refund. The girl at the desk was very understanding that my work requires Internet and called her mgr to cancel my stay which was nice.
Hotel room (king suite) seemed a bit old to me, not really up to my standards. Prob won't come back, but their svc was good. Stayed at another hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank flrelax10
jaxby1, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at our hotel; your comments are appreciated. I apologize that the internet access was an area of concern. We were undergoing a mandatory Hilton internet upgrade that was a bigger project than we had originally anticipated. I again apologize that we could not provide a great hotel stay for you. If you plan to travel to the area again in the future, please consider staying with us as we would love another chance.

Josh Longenecker
Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-295 East & Baymeadows
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Have always been pleased with the Hampton Inn group. My stay at this site proved to be of the same calibre. Friendly, helpful staff. Close to a variety of restaurants which all served great food. When I mean close, I mean within a very short walking distance of a few minutes. Breakfast was also varied and worthy of getting up early! :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank djshopper
Thank you for choosing The Hampton Inn I-295 East/Baymeadows for your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful guest rooms and delicious breakfast. We are pleased to serve a variety of breakfast items in order to meet everyones needs. We hope you will continue to choose Hampton Inn in the future!

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The room was great for the price, breakfast eggs and french toast was a bit overcooked but who's perfect also the cleaning crew should pay alittle more attention to detail like sweeping under things especially in the bathroom. These are little details I noticed, but all in all I'll be going back.

• 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sanibel, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

A GREAT value. $80 for a clean king room with a nice bathroom, new furniture and clean carpet. Friendly staff, Free parking. Breakfast was included (eggs/breakfast meat/potatoes/fruit/yogurt/cereal). Close to the interstate. QUIET ROOMS = a great sleep.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank travelmore2day
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

While traveling through Florida, we often stop in Jacksonville. We have now stayed at this Hampton Inn twice and have been thrilled both times. Clean, Quiet, Comfortable and a nice breakfast to start the day. My wife, two boys and I will be back again.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so excited you found our property to be so convenient for your travel needs. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Palm Bay, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We brought a high school girls basketball team here to play in a local camp. The rooms were wonderful, clean, perfect temperature. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The hotel is in a great location, right off 9A , short drive to UNF and also close to Town Center. Great restaurants next door: Outback, Sneakers, Sticky Fingers to name a few. The breakfast is fabulous in the hotel!A lot of hot foods and they were different from Saturday to Sunday which was great! There were a lot of teams staying the weekend we went and they never ran out of food, always brought more out and very friendly breakfast staff. Wonderful experience and the girls really enjoyed their time at this hotel. Thanks Hampton inn on Baymeadows and 9A!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for your review. We are proud to be in the top 15% of all Hampton Inn's in the United States. We love to host sports teams and other groups and strive to provide the best service possible.