My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night on our return back home after a long a crueling multi-state 'take your kids to sleepaway camp' road trip. BOY, were we happy. We checked in after 8 at night exhausted and felt so fortunate to stay here. The hotel was easy to find, just off I-95 so that we could jump back on the interstate in the morning. The rooms were nice appointed, absolutely brand new linens, etc. Air conditioning was crisp and comfortable. Peace and Quiet.
We didn't use the pool, although it have a jaccuzzi and looked appealing.
Special note: This hotel has a "Market" which consists of a freezer with a selection of microwavable dinners from Red Baron Pizzas to Lean Cuisines (4$) as well as a variety of ice cream treats. The counter had an assortment of baked goods and snacks. The refriderator was packed full of a huge assortment of bottled drinks. We arrived very late and exhausted. We almost got back in the car to find some food and noticed the Market. THANK Goodness!!! The front desk manager, Sam was super accomodating. We sat in the breakfast cafe and enjoyed our dinners chilling and catching up on news on the television.
The breakfast is adequate. Selection of cereals, pastries, egg, bacon and cheese biscuit and make your own waffles. Coffee is strong. Nice selection of teas. Very clean environment to enjoy your breakfast.
High Speed Internet.... They have two desk top computers with FREE high speed internet connection. It was nice to take a moment to check my emails before hitting the road.
They only con: No clock in the room! Bring your travel clock in with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jacksonville Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler Blvd., Off of I-95, is central to downtown, the Jacksonville and Craig Airports, as well as beautiful beaches of Florida. Only 2 miles away, the Deerwood business district, is home to Merrill Lynch, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Flagler Corporation. Our Jacksonville, FL Hotel team welcomes meetings held in their spacious function space unique to our Fairfield Inn hotel on Butler. Blvd. Medical team members & patients visiting Mayo Clinic and St. Luke's Hospital find value, comfort, courtesy and productivity at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville, FL Hotel. For fun, the St. John's River offers adventure and if you are you a sports fan, the Jacksonville Jaguars are thrilling to see in action! The University of North Florida & the Florida Coastal School of Law are minutes away. Favorite nearby dining spots include P.F. Changs, the Cheesecake Factory, and Maggianos. Stay and Believe in Fairfield Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel Jacksonville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
- Fairfield Inn Jacksonville
- Fairfield Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Fairfield Inn