“Birthday celebration.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our first visit, wait was short less than 15 minutes. I think we got the best waitress there. Catrina was so helpful in helping us figure out what we were having. She was quick even with it being a busy Sunday afternoon. All the cheesecakes looked delicious, my favorite was the original. Definitely will return there.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went out for our daughter's birthday. My wife and kids had been here before, but it was my first time. I looked at the menu and almost every single dish consisted of chicken. I got the Cajun pasta with shrimp and you guessed it CHICKEN!! at a mere $17.95. The chicken was under cooked(raw in the center) and the sauce was a oily flavorless luke warm mess. I had asked for an extra side of the sauce and it too was a nasty cold mess. I called the server over and let him know the situation. He seemed stunned, but asked if I would like something else. Afraid to get CHICKEN again, I went for the vegetarian pasta at $13.50. I was served a buttery greasy luke warm pasta, with 3 slices of mushroom, 5 small pieces of asparagus(stem only) and 2 small pieces of sun dried tomato. Wow, at this point, I surrendered, licked my wounds and asked for a to go container. I thought I paid $13.50 for this mess, maybe I can doctor it up at home.
I fail to understand the romance involved with this Restaurant, Plenty of people wait in line, must be the Chicken!!! I will not return, I will find my CHICKEN elsewhere.

2  Thank Kris H
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you're going for dessert, you will not be disappointed and I think that obvious for the giant case of cake in the lobby.

Food can be hit or miss and pricey.

Go off normal meal times for less of a wait.

Always loud, not great for conversation

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We get the chicken costoletta almost every time. It's the closest thing to milanesa de pollo (o pollo empanizado). It comes out perfect every time. I love it! The bread is also good, when hot.
The service is usually great. The atmosphere is pretty good, sometimes it feels a little crowded, depending on the table u get, but it is a really popular restaurant.
Make reservations for important holidays in advance, so u can show up and relax.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the cheese cake is AMAZINGLY GREAT!!! I got the Tiramisu cheesecake. As for the food, it was great. They simple all the way to pricey. Great experience.