“Just Desserts”

Spring Hill Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Desserts”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Recently on a visit to the St Johns Towne Center I had a craving for cheese cake and of course not just plain cheese cake something different. I had never been to the Cheesecake Factory so I just had to try it. I had the pineapple upside down, my hubby had carrot cake any our adopted daughter had the fresh banana (all cheesecake). I can only say it was rich and full of flavor that had my taste buds saying wow wow wow. The price was affordable and the service was average. We will visit again, the next time it will be for lunch and dessert.

• Visited January 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“AH-MAZING. ”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

They never disappoint. I don't have one near me ..... So whenever I travel to a place that does, I hit it up. There food is always consistently good. I had a group of four, one of which has never been. Every meal was delicious. And we now have a new fan of the Cheesecake Factory. There was a 15 minute wait, as expected. No biggie. The avocado egg roll appetizer is yummy. BBQ chicken salad also good. Lunch sized pastas were perfect. The complimentary bread before the meal is also excellent. No complaints. Seriously. Everyone needs to try this place, you'll be hooked. Don't be scared of the menu, it is divided up nicely. If you know what your in the mood for (pizza, pasta, chicken, seafood, etc.), just find that page.

Oakville, Canada
“Same old...”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Why did I go to this restaurant when there are so many others to choose from? Same as in LA, NY, and total chain restaurants. Food average...large portions. I do like their sliders. The kale salad had a lot of dressing on it, so do ask for dressing on the side, for all salads. Service fine. Nothing really worth mentioning. Great to go if you have never been to a Cheesecake before, but I think their time is done.

Visited December 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Love the food here. Portions are so large we usually get dessert to go. The crispy chicken costoletta was great. Cheeseburgers are gigantic and my son enjoyed the vege burger.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best bar in town”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The menu is expansive however this is the best place in town for happy hour. The strawberry martini and buffalo blasts are the perfect treat when shopping or planning on a night out. A definite spot to hit whenever in the area or with some friends

Visited December 2013