“Same old...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Why did I go to this restaurant when there are so many others to choose from? Same as in LA, NY, and total chain restaurants. Food average...large portions. I do like their sliders. The kale salad had a lot of dressing on it, so do ask for dressing on the side, for all salads. Service fine. Nothing really worth mentioning. Great to go if you have never been to a Cheesecake before, but I think their time is done.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Love the food here. Portions are so large we usually get dessert to go. The crispy chicken costoletta was great. Cheeseburgers are gigantic and my son enjoyed the vege burger.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The menu is expansive however this is the best place in town for happy hour. The strawberry martini and buffalo blasts are the perfect treat when shopping or planning on a night out. A definite spot to hit whenever in the area or with some friends

Reviewed December 5, 2013

It is nice to have a place you can go and know that your food will be consistently good. I was not even tempted to get cheesecake.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We walked in on a Sunday morning, no wait...that should have been my first sign.
We were seated outside in direct sunlight, it took a long time to get our drinks--they don't offer hot black tea, just flavored....ok...cup comes out FILTHY had to ask for a replacement cup, silverware was dirty as well, seriously????

My husband ordered waffles I ordered salmon with a bagel and cream cheese. After 30 minutes nothing.. A table was sat beside us they ordered and food arrived PRIOR to ours, they were a table of 5! The an umbrella was brought over to keep us from dying in the sun, food arrives 45 minutes after ordering. Ok, a few thin slices of salmon, a COLD un toasted bagel had to ask for cream cheese, they acted as if that was an issue, I'm sorry but the menu clearly stated it came withit. Ok the food was mediocre at best. Then the bill, their card system was down and it took 25 minutes to get our bill paid!!!! No manager, no apology=no return of our business.

3  Thank amys289