“Huge Portions”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had an early dinner on a Thursday and did not have to wait for a table. Our server told me it would not be a problem when I asked to substitute broccoli for the French fries that came with my entree. Portions are always too big for us and we always have leftovers. Would be nice if they cut their portions down, and the price down proportionally. We ordered a piece of cheesecake to-go, along with extra whipped cream, and they did put in the extra whipped cream! Our server was pleasant and the food tasty, as usual.

Restaurant is located in a shopping plaza, so parking could be a challenge. They do have valet parking if you prefer that option.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went there with some good friends and family has the chopped salad, first time you will ever hear someone sys something about portion sizes at cheesecake factory but it was actually not as generous portion as some of the other salads I have had there. My wife had the Asian Salad and uncle had the chicken salad, my portion was small. Yes, it was chopped but still everyone agreed it was smaller and it had way too much salad dressing. Next time I will order it on the side as it was swimming in oil and suppose to be skinnylicious. Obviously the cook made it to their liking not the menus as that could not have been less than 590 calories as indicated. We'll be back though, great atmosphere and my son and daugher's meals were great. She ordered the chicken noodle dish without the chicken and they didn't adjust the price at all or offer an alternative which I believe was cheap. My son had the meatloaf and it was very good. Service was good as well.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The menu is a little large but they have something for everyone's taste. it can get a little loud here. The staff is very knowledgeable.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

When I say soup and salad filled me up it sure did. The piece of cheesecake was enormous and we had a hard time eating it all even though we shared one piece !!! YUMMMMM

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my first visit and it was great. Excellent service & food. Huge selection & huge selection of cheesecake.