“Average Cheesecake Factory”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“Average Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Long wait, large menu, huge portions. Just another meal at Cheesecake Factory.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Server was honest!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We met our daughter and her son for lunch, but got up to leave and left my iPad on the table. After I called and was told no one found it, we were distraught over the immense loss of an invaluable business tool. But the day after, my husband drove there, a 40 minute trip one way, talked briefly with the greeters about the ipad and told they were unaware of anyone finding one, but quickly spotted our server walking around the area where we dined. My husband asked her if she remembered us. She did. She asked her if she found an iPad. She did and said she turned it over to her manager, who stored it in the office until someone could claim it. My husband and I are thrilled. This server was honest and went above and beyond her job to serve her guests. Thank you Jennifer! By the way, our food was very good ---I had the Greek salad, my husband had the chicken quesadilla, our daughter had a salad, and our grandson had the kid portion of fries. Our service was very good. She was attentive to our needs knowing we had a small child with us. What our server did to protect our valuable property was exceptional!!! If every employee at this cheesecake factory are like Jennifer and its management standards were represented while we were there and a day later, thank you very much. We highly recommend it.

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Best cheesecake”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The menu and food quality is very good and the atmosphere is too. It can be a little crowded on weekends, but I think that speaks to the value you get when you eat here. The cheesecake selection is sick (very, very good)!

FL
“"To die for"”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I never knew there were so many kinds of cheesecake. They really should offer a sample plate where we could taste each kind.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Another great meal”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We sat down much more quickly than usual and got the large booth we desired. It was eerily quiet, as we are accustomed to coming in on the weekend when there is a 45 minute to an hour wait for a table.

Our waiter was accommodating and our group can be rather demanding-one member prides herself on being "high-maintenance." Everything we ordered came exactly as we wanted and the food was top-notch, as always. All the extras we wanted came with our food and even the "special" orders were honored-hey, we're demanding but most of us are retired servers and excellent tippers!

As usual, we were unable to finish our food and our wonderful waiter packed up our food and even remembered the avocado cream I had asked for-pretty darn impressive!

Unfortunately we had neither the time nor the appetite for dessert, which is sad because I have enjoyed every dessert from Limoncello cake to Snickers Cheesecake, and everything in between. Their coffees are also great but no time and too full for more...