“Another great meal”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 44 Dessert in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Another great meal”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We sat down much more quickly than usual and got the large booth we desired. It was eerily quiet, as we are accustomed to coming in on the weekend when there is a 45 minute to an hour wait for a table.

Our waiter was accommodating and our group can be rather demanding-one member prides herself on being "high-maintenance." Everything we ordered came exactly as we wanted and the food was top-notch, as always. All the extras we wanted came with our food and even the "special" orders were honored-hey, we're demanding but most of us are retired servers and excellent tippers!

As usual, we were unable to finish our food and our wonderful waiter packed up our food and even remembered the avocado cream I had asked for-pretty darn impressive!

Unfortunately we had neither the time nor the appetite for dessert, which is sad because I have enjoyed every dessert from Limoncello cake to Snickers Cheesecake, and everything in between. Their coffees are also great but no time and too full for more...

• Visited January 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Their food is always excellent!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

The attention of the staff was awesome. The food was great. Pricing is higher than I would pay but they make up for it with the attention and baked breads that were just outstanding!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The only bad thing I can say about the Cheesecake Factory is that the food is so good, sometimes you can run into a 2 hour wait. That is mostly on Thurs-Sat evenings, though. When we go for lunch or an early dinner, we're normally seated right away. We've eaten here a hundred times and have never had bad food or bad service. The outside dining is very nice when the weather is good--which is most of the time.

Visited October 2011
Miami, Florida
“Great menu selection”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

The best things about Cheesecake Factory are consistently good quality food with a wide selection of entrees, reasonable lunches, and of course wonderful cheesecake. What I hate is always having to wait to be seated
at every Cheesecake Factory I have visited. Wait time at dinner is worse than lunch in my experience, including long waits for food after ordering.
Allow plenty of time to enjoy your meal. You will be there a while.

Visited November 2011
Lake City, Florida
“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

While visiting Jacksonville, my son and I stopped in for lunch. Wow...was is good!!!
I ordered the Crispy Chicken Costuletta and he ordered the Grilled Chicken Tostado Salad. It was hard to choose what to order since everything sounded good on the menu but so my son chose one of his favorite dishes for me. I am sure glad that I took him up on that suggestion. The thinly pounded chicken cutlets (3) were coated in panko crumbs and panfried to perfection. It was in an incrediable(not sweet) lemon sauce that really complimented the chicken. It came with a huge pile of mashed red potatoes and fresh asparagus. The portions were so large that I brought home 2/3rds of my meal.
The Grilled Chicken Tostada Salad he ordered was a platter full and was also very good. Sadly we were too full to order dessert...so next time I am going to order dessert first...

• Visited December 2011