“Now called Borry's BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Orange Park, Florida
“Now called Borry's BBQ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We quit coming when the previous owners were here, but under new ownership our favorite server is back! Decent food, great service. We will be back.

Jacksonville, FL
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Good little BBQ joint for a place like Baldwin. Small restaurant on US-90 (Beaver St) and easy to miss, if not looking. Look for the pink pig on sidewalk. Worth getting off I-10 to get something to eat. I had the pulled pork and it was tender and juicy and sauce is on the side. The collards were fresh made and tasted great. If in the area this is a must go to type of place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gatorwayne
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“HIDDEN JEWEL IN BALDWIN, FL”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Just passing through upper FL, and staying the night in Baldwin, FL. Didn't know FL is known for BBQ, but the aroma of the wood smoke drew me in. What a pleasant surprise. The pork had just the right smoke flavor on it's own, was wicked tender too. The cutie (only!!) waitress was busting her butt, and was so cordial and a very efficient and pleasant server. She sampled me each of their bbq sauces. A pleasant mustard based, a tremendous sweet bbq sauce, and one I've never had before. It had a garlic, and Italian dressing flavor to it. Was my favorite. The sausage was NOT greasy, or too hot - perfect blend of spices. I can assure you when we're driving back north, it will be a regular stop from now on! Everyone - it's only 2 minutes off Interstate 10, take the Rt 301 S exit and GO THERE!!!

• Visited March 2014