“Close to airport”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Ranked #3 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed April 8, 2014

great location, complimentary wifi and breakfast easy to make choice to stay at hamptons had booked incorrect night staff still accommodated my visit close to big box stores and wide choice of food locations

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Warm18

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have stayed at a few hotels throughout my life & i must say this must have been one of the best stays. I never wanted to leave, great service & makes me want to look out for more of these hotels when I travel around.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joel M
Reviewed March 29, 2014

the room was clean and smelled fresh. the staff was friendly and helpful. the breakfast was very nice. I will stay here again on my next visit to Jacksonville. It has a very nice strip mall close by with Movies and excellent place to eat.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We recently stayed at this Hampton Inn as we were going to the Zoo and it was conveniently located nearby. We always choose a Hampton because we know that they comply with the ADA rules. As we have come to expect, our room was spotless and quiet, but our room rate with AAA was only $76 / night plus tax. We couldn't believe getting this value for so little a price. Plenty of quality restaurants nearby and down the same road about 2 miles away. will definitely be coming back when we visit Jax.

2  Thank TybeeSunset
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I can't think of anything that The Hampton could have done to make our trip any better. The shuttle picked us up at the airport, took us out for dinner later in the evening and then picked us up at a nearby Walmart after we ate. The hotel also sold us shuttle transportation for $18 per person that got us to the port and then from the port to the airport after the cruise.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

If you need internet to do business, you might want to stay somewhere else. Could not get internet in my room and when I alerted the staff, was told no one else had complained and if they called it in, they would just tell them that someone was downloading something. Oatmeal was cold and clammy both days. I came down at 8:15 am on Day 1 and thought maybe the just turned it off early. The next day I was down at 7 am and it was cold too. The egg omelettes were cold and the cheese was rubbery and not melted. Very disappointed in my visit there. Will not stay at this location again! Need some serious quality checks on the internet and breakfast service!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This Inn was a perfect location for me to leave Jacksonville, headed north, early in the morning. Clean and courteous. A couple of restaurants in walking distance which made a "fly through" nice. I did not have to drive the car after arrival.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo