“Great place to stay before a cruise”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Ranked #7 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Richmond, United States
“Great place to stay before a cruise”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

If going on a cruise out of Jacksonville, I highly recommend staying at this hotel. It is a very clean hotel, good places to eat nearby, and is within an easy drive to Jaxport. My family had a great breakfast the morning of the cruise and with a 11:00 AM checkout we were never rushed and had plenty of time to get to the cruise ship.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
California
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Even though we were only there overnight and had an early flight out, we were greeted by friendly staff members. They gave us directions to several restaurants and the night clerk assisted my grandchildren - who were looking for me with their Dad. they are on the young side so I appreciate the time he took to pay attention to them. If I have to take another trip to JAX, I would have no qualms about staying at this hotel again.

1 Thank vapm1989
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Not as clean as we had hoped for. The carpet in our room was sticky so we kept our shoes on. There was long hair on the shower wall. Other than that the bed linen was clean and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed August 2013
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I loved the service. The breakfast was very rich and varied. The Buffet area clean and organized at all times. Very close I-95, famous retaurants and shops. Definitely when you return I will stay in Jacksonville Hampton Inn. I had a flight from Jacksonville airport as the aircraft did not see, I did not realize how close I was from there. Actually my journey from the hotel to the airport was less than two minutes, really impressive.

Bordentown, New Jersey
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The rooms were very clean and I loved the furnishings in the room - the beds, the tv stand, the bathroom sink, etc. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was delicious and the Internet WiFi connection was easy and fast. Was very pleased!

Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed August 11, 2013

was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel. it was nice and quiet, very clean, very friendly and they allowed us to leave our car parked there and shuttled us to the airport. the breakfast was very nice as well. we will definitely stay there again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you are traveling to Florida for vacation or cruise this Hampton inn cannot be beat. Close to airport, I95 and Jacksonville cruise port.. Lots of restaurants close by, even a couple you can easily walk to. Very nice rooms and breakfast. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This is my favorite Hampton Inn when traveling in Florida.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple