“Hampton Jacksonville”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Ranked #5 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nice, clean hotel with good and courteous staff. Perfect for business travel. Good location. Breakfast is fine. Not thrilling of course, but it works. I will be back and will make this my choice of hotels when on business in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The location is very close to the airport, which is very convenient. The room was in great condition and was very clean. The hotel is a very short walk from several restaurants. I will always stay here when visiting Jacksonville!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Nice hotel. easy off - easy on i-95. Simple, yet functional. As usual, great breakfast. Only thing I would say is that the staff on duty when we checked in were not overly engaging like I have seen at other Hampton Inns. VERY NICE, just not engaging.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We booked a room here as a stopover on our way to Port Canaveral (for a cruise). It was a great location just off the interstate and supposedly near the airport. I never hear any planes, so I guess the windows are well insulated. We were pretty tired also, so that may have something to do with it.
The staff was always very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are standard Hampton Inn quality, which is above average, in my opinion.
Breakfast was fine, as usual for this chain.
A great place to stop for the night, thanks!
By the way, it was a perfect distance from Port Canaveral. We got up leisurely, had breakfast, then hit the road. Made it to Port Canaveral just before lunchtime, so we boarded the ship and had lunch on the pool deck!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I found this Hampton Inn to be like most of them we stayed at along the East Coast. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast (free), 98% of visitors are self pay, business/tourist. If you are traveling by car be sure to stop at the state welcome centers and pick-up hotel coupon books ----- they work, we saved up to $60.00 per night along the way

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2013

First I checked the hotel in person for room availability, and there was a room available suitable for my preference. When I returned a short time later, the manager told me the room was no longer available. However, the room type was listed as available online. I explained this to her and she was still adamant about having no rooms available. I went outside, booked the room on my IPad and returned with a valid reservation. "Miraculously" that exact same room I was initially shown became available once again. As I was being checked in she stood behind the gentleman watching and stated "Oh that came up for you, because none came up for me". Mind you she was using the same computer & same system only minutes earlier. Unless "miraculously" again a ghost switched their system. What a joke . Needless to say I was annoyed at the whole situation. The courtesy and attitudes of the staff at the front desk could use some tweaking. I do a great deal of leisure traveling and I spend a great deal of money on hotels. Hilton chain is always my first preference, & I expect a certain level of service which I did not get at this hotel. I was very disappointed with my stay. This could have very well been a good stay, but some of the staff made it a poor one. An apology would have been nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Ja C
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Having traveled the world over the last 40 years I can easily say this is the most accomodating and hospitable hotel ever. I enjoyed my stay immensely simply because of the staff. Lenore was outstanding from the moment I called from the airport for the shuttle. The shuttle driver was full of information about the area and accommodating in all of my trips. This truly was a home away from home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HamptonJaxAir, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for such great feedback. Our staff truly appreciates you taking the time out of your day to let us all know we are providing a positive impact on our guests. We all enjoy what we do and we love to let that show. It was our pleasure accommodating you during your visit to Jacksonville. We look forward to seeing you again!