Riverdale Inn
$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
$87
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$72
All reviewsfive pointscummer museummemorial parkhonor barcarriage househonor systemthe main housebed and breakfastpark suitebreakfast was deliciousriverside arearoosevelt roomblack sheeparts marketchain hotelsmade to order breakfastwithin walking distance
Reviewed October 29, 2010

This Inn is absolutely a home away from home. Lovely rooms, great breakfast-- try the pancakes, no syrup necessary! We had four families staying here for a wedding at the Cummer museum three blocks away. Morning walks along the river are outstanding.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I visit Jax twice a year for business and make sure I stay at the Riverdale Inn every time. In all my travels, this is the only place I stay at where I know I am going to sleep well every time.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Love the place but with last minute reservation I get the Cottage with 2 twin beds. Althought not the most comfotable beds arouind the stay was awesome. Food is delicious and the staff is wonderful. I will defintely stay there again and

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Everything that other people wrote about this lovely home is true. The location is perfect for business travelers, as it is so close to downtown. I stayed two night and loved the comfortable bed, huge bath and the coolness of the a/c. Some places have the a/c where it cuts on and off which always wakes me up. This one has a nice, consistent hum...great white noise. I slept so well on the comfortable king bed with quality sheets and comforter. The staff was great, especially Lisa.

There is a shopping plaze with tons of shops in walking distance to the Inn. If every in Jacksonville again, I would definately stay at The Riverdale Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Islandsue
Reviewed July 26, 2010

My wife and I stayed at Riverdale Inn on our wedding night, and recently came back to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. The food was great, both dinner and breakfast. Eric, the chef, was very friendly and served us personally. I'm sure we will be back to celebrate another milestone!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple