“Great food!!!”

St. Mary's Seafood and More
Reserve with OpenTable
St. Mary's Seafood and More is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I tried this restaurant on the advice of a co-worker. Let's just say when I left I requested their menus to take back to my other co-workers so they can try it too...LOL
The food was delicious & very filling (my husband & I BOTH had to go containers). The staff is very warm & friendly. You can sit outside to eat if you like (we didn't). Nice selection of adult beverages. Only thing I did not like was the cole slaw & after talking w/my co-worker she didn't either...so next time I will try a different side, but the macaroni & cheese was really good according to my husband. Go check them out, it'll be well worth it!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Walked in the door 5 minutes before closing! We were treated like the first customers. Had Bang Bang Shrimp and it was slightly spicy and delish. Served quickly but treated like they had all night. Great choice!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Heard good things about this place so I tried it. Glad we did. My wife & I shared the seafood platter for one with a pitcher of beer $27.00 and have a few fries left over.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Went to this wonderful restaurant by a lot of recommendation from several friends we were not mislead by any means the food was the best seafood we have ever had. Breaded and cook to perfection atmosphere was great and service was top notch are waitress did not once miss a beat. Will definitely be back. Wow...

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This place is packed evenings, and I can see why - the food is great, the portions are generous, and the service is great. On a Friday evening, we had a wait of about 20 minutes after we walked in. We both ordered sandwiches (flounder and grouper). Each comes with two sides (try the onion rings!) and the usual lettuce & tomato accoutrements. The sandwiches run under $10, and the meals run under $18 (with the exception of the crab legs, which weigh in at $27 - the most expensive outlier on the menu). Service is quick and attentive - there are a lot of servers on the floor. We'll definitely be back!