“Rude workers!”
Review of Sticky Fingers Ribhouse - CLOSED

Sticky Fingers Ribhouse
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Palm Coast, Florida
“Rude workers!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have never been in an eatery where they didn't say anything to you the few minutes you are there waiting, good grief!
Again, this was not a great vacation for us, here in this big city!
Never had so many problems, but this experience was one of the worse! Usually I talk to a manager about bad service, but I was going to write them a letter instead, but now I will just vent here and hope other patrons will have better service than I did!

Visited March 2014

St. Augustine, Florida
“Best Chicken Wings in Jacksonville”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

While the Sticky Fingers Rib House off Baymeadows Drive on the East 295 Beltway has outstanding Memphis style ribs, I go there for the chicken wings. The wings are not fried, but rather smoked with the ribs and can be "heated" with various levels of treatments. I always choose the "no heat" smoked wings with addition of choices of side sauces. This time I chose the Honey Molasses sauce with some blue cheese dressing added to taste. Both my wife and I had the Chicken Wings Platter which comes with six wings and two sides. I chose the baked beans and fried corn on the cob. My wife chose the baked beans and the cold slaw. The wings were finger licking good and filled us up, along with their great iced tea to drink. I have tried chicken wings at Sonny's, Beach Road Chicken, and a couple of local places in St. Augustine, but have not found any better than Sticky Fingers has to offer.

• Visited November 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I ordered the ribs with the side order of Tennessee Whiskey Barbecue sauce. The meat was tender and fell off the bone, It was also VERY flavorful (I was upset when the meat was eaten up) LOL . I have recommended this to several of my friends and they TOO were satisfied. The side orders were beans and fried corn on the cob. Try It you too will like it.
The atmosphere is more on the line of a Sports Bar, But is still enjoyable.

• Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great ribs.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I always loved dry rub ribs and they have some great stuff. The habanero sauce is good too! They are always good about substitutions.

Georgia
“Pretty good ribs.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Sunday night of Labor Day weekend, and I have learned that Sunday night is not a good night for most restaurants, and when you add in a holiday week-end, well, you never know how many of the regular staff are off. I'm guessing this is a chain restaurant, although one we had never heard of, and we are always game to try a new place. The ribs (their specialty) were pretty good. A sampler for 2 was about $27, so not too bad. The sides, however, were pathetic. It seems most meals come with the standard sides of beans and cole slaw. The beans tasted like they were straight out of a can. If you ate slaw with the ribs, the slaw seemed to have no flavor at all. Eaten later after the ribs, it was barely OK. The other sides we had, mac & cheese and sweet potato casserole were not bad, per se, just disappointing. Service was actually good, and our server polite enough. I won't go out of my way to come again.

• Visited September 2013