“There's something quite interesting here....”
Review of Ribault Monument

Ribault Monument
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a nice stop if you're visiting the Theo Roosevelt hiking trails or Fort Caroline. The view from here is quite nice and the monument is lovely, though there is something not quite right about it. Visit to see if you can figure out what I'm talking about.

1  Thank Sirmette
There are newer reviews for Ribault Monument

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I go here with my children. It's a nice view of the St. John's river and a little bit of history. Maybe some day my kids will appreciate my efforts to educate them but I'm not holding my breathe.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Don't know if there is a higher landing than here. Overlooks the St Johns river. Quiet peaceful. Great place to read a book or just reflect upon the days of yore

1  Thank arlene s
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Although it opens at 9AM, the view is amazing. Cliffs in Jacksonville? Yes!

1  Thank RicTheProf
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Lots to do and see, very well kept, great trails. No river access.