“nice hotel convenient location”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr.
Ranked #27 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Savannah, Georgia
“nice hotel convenient location”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Our friends decided to go down to Jacksonville with us this week. The girls played their sport, shopping, and the guys played their sport, golf. We rented a 2 bedroom unit at Homewood Suites for 2 nights. Very roomy. It has a kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. Very comfortable, clean and located in the St Johns shopping center. A nice breakfast every morning and drinks and dinner are served at night (free) during the weekdays. This is our 3rd stay in this facility and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank lomax7006
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Thank you for continuing to stay with us here at the beautiful St Johns Town Center, we have over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel. Yes we do have a complimentary full breakfast daily and Monday through Thursday we have dinner. Please come back soon for some more shopping! Reach out to me directly so I can personally make your reservations!

robin.krawczyk@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Palm Harbor, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This hotel is 5 star with easily affordable prices. You will not be disappointed, we will definitely stay here as often as we can! We stayed in one of the rooms that were newly renovated and I must say the duvet for the bed, EXCELLENT and COMFY. Bathroom lighted mirror, bar none! I want one for home!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for selecting to stay with us during renovations. Our hotel is going to beautiful and completely finished in just a couple of weeks. Please reach out to me directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Yesterday I returned from visiting my sis and enjoying some beach time (Jacksonville FL, Atlantic Ocean.) Frankly, I was quite taken aback by the pleasure of my stay at the Homewood Suites in Jacksonville. I didn't expect that, was just looking for a place to rest my bones. The Homewood Suites hotel is doing a complete remodeling and I was able to stay on the 4th floor which is completely finished. Wonderful decor, cool carpeting, warm colors, the normal fine linens and towels that I expect at a Hilton, and the art painting of the fishing pier at Jax Beach in my room was a special treat. I want one of those for my own. But the facilities weren't the best part. The maids, the dining staff, the clerks and even the maintenance and executive staff were all exceedingly and continuously friendly, pleasant, and helpful. They provided top spot-on recommendations for restaurants, shopping (hotel is located in the center of a shopping mecca), and travel directions. It was the perfect stay. I hope to go back soon. I can't wait to see what the 3rd floor rooms are like (I was told the remodeling will be completed by the end of September, 2014.)
John P
Chicago
8/21/14

Room Tip: Ask to be in a room that looks out to the lake near the east end of the hotel, makes for nice views...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for selecting to stay with us here at the Homewood Suites St Johns Town Center.
We look forward to you returning to see our newly renovated rooms. Please reach out to me directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!

Glenn Dale, Maryland
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Homewood Suites Jacksonville is a top notch facility in terms of quality and service. Rooms are exceedingly spacious and comfortable. Everything is clean as a whistle. Staff are all friendly and accommodating. Location is great: a plethora of restaurants or stores are a few steps away, yet the hotel is very quiet and I slept like a log. Breakfasts are copious and dinners are a big plus.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thank you for selecting to stay with us here at the beautiful St Johns Town Center! We look forward to your many return visits. yes we are located in the best area of town. We have over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel. We offer complimentary breakfast, and a complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Please reach out to me again the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservation.

Naples, Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the wonderful location with lots of shopping and restaurants. We were thankful for Hilton's willingness to accommodate us when we experienced a few road bumps with our room. They were more than gracious in helping us with our room situation. We will look forward to returning when the hotel is renovated. It will be a jewel in the midst of a great location!

Room Tip: Ask and see if there are any newly renovated rooms before you check in and ask to see your room befo...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for selecting to stay with us here in the St Johns Town Center. Yes we are a jewel and will be beautiful very soon! Please come back to see us soon! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make your reservations!

Anthony, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Every year my best friend and I load up our children and have a summer vacation. We really try to find lodging that fits into our budget and our desired location. We have stayed at this hotel for the last 3 years. First, the location is great for us. The hotel sits right in the middle of a town center with a great variety of shopping and restaurants. Also the beaches are only a short drive away and their pool is always inviting. Secondly, the hotel has a full kitchen. We are able to bring in food and cook most of our own meals to save on the large expense of eating out. However, with that being said, the hotel does provide breakfast and dinner (dinner 4 nights a week) that my family usually thoroughly enjoys. Thirdly, we can fit all of us in one suit. Of coarse it's a two bedroom suit. There is a t.v. in every room. Once we had the older children in one of the rooms having an xbox tourney while the younger children were watching t.v. And where were the moms? In the other bedroom enjoying a movie. (dvd player provided as well). Lastly, the staff is wonderful and the hotel is very clean. We were surprised this year when we entered the lobby to find out that they were renovating. We inquired on what kind of renovations were being done and found out that each room was getting a complete over haul. We were told that the 3rd floor would be done just prior to us leaving. Management offered to let us see the rooms when they were completed. To our delight we were able to see one of the new rooms. We were blown away! The room was sophisticated and modern in a comfortable relaxing way. I didn't think u could really improve what they had before with the warm yellow tones but the grey scheme is breath taking. I seriously want the kitchen wall paper! I know that I am excited to stay in these new rooms next year.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for selecting to stay with us here in the beautiful St Johns Town Center! We look forward to your annual visits with us.. Yes the new rooms are just beautiful and I can not say enough about how different they are from our old ones!!! Please reach out to me directly the next trip you are planning to Jacksonville so I can personally make those reservations!!! We cant wait to see you again!

Bell, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Staff was very friendly and willing to serve their customers without hesitation! Got to see the rooms that were just renovated and they are beautiful! The facelift is just what the hotel needs! I can't wait to go back and stay in the newly renovated rooms! Always a great experience staying there!

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here in the beautiful St Johns Town Center. We are in the best location in town with over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance.
We look forward to your return visits. Please reach out to directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!