When staying in Jacksonville, we usually stay at the Omni downtown. Unfortunately, there isn’t much to do downtown and the Jacksonville Landing is practically a ghost town so we decided to stay in an area where we knew there were plenty of restaurants and shopping and the Homewood Suites fit the bill.
Our stay at the Homewood Suites was really exceptional. The rooms are large and comfortable and have a full kitchenette. Check-in was a breeze and the staff were friendly and helpful. Ideal for a long-term stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Center hotel, an upscale hotel situated in the newest and most talked about shopping and entertainment destination in Jacksonville. Our all-suite hotel is only a 15-minute drive away from the city's fastest growing business district and an excellent choice for extended stay business or leisure travelers. Additionally, the hotel features a Suite Start™ hot breakfast buffet every morning, and an evening Welcome Home® reception (Monday through Thursday), where you can experience genuine Homewood Suites by Hilton® Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Center hospitality! Stay with us to experience exceptional service and our trademark Hilton hospitality. Make Yourself at Home.® ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Jacksonville - South Hotel Jacksonville
- Homewood Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Homewood Suites