“Great value, huge choice of foods...”
Review of Golden Corral

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Corral
Ranked #783 of 2,111 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 5, 2012

you're definitely not gonna run out of choices here. You can start healthy with about 6 "kinds" iof salad. then move to any of several "type" sections. Like Mexican with tacos, and spicy food. Southern, fried chicken with or without skin, bourbon chicken, black eyed peas. Even steaks on a regular basis and they aren't to bad!
Then come the deserts. Yes you have to save room. they have almost anything you could want including an ice cream machine.
The bad side is that it is very busy, the service is good and the gals hustle but get overwhelmed by the numbers sometimes. You may have to wait a little for your drinks. Other than that it is a hoppin place.

If you like this make sure you mark helpful.
Thanks Berny

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great value and food for the family! Very clean, lots of selection, and the price was right. Thanks!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My friend wanted to go eat at Golden Corral because he really likes it. I am not really a fan of the restaurant myself but I thought maybe a Florida location could be different. The inside of the restaurant was very smoking, so their hood vents were obviously not working very well. I tried some of the bourbon chicken and two other types of chicken and 1 pork dish and none of them were good. I liked the fried catfish and popcorn shrimp aalong with the mashed potatoes and gravy but even the desserts were not good. Luckily it was only $7.00/person and I my friend paid. I would never go back and eat at that restaurant.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I really like the food but the salad bar was lacking the food to make a great salad. AN its like they couldnt keep up on stacking the food so they wouldnt run out.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I eat at Golden Corral when traveling and I can't make-up my mind what to eat for dinner. The selection (has always been and) was good, food was fresh and hot. I have never had an upset stomach from eating at a GC. Not all restaurants are for everybody. I would recommend this place to a friend.