“Hotel Experience”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West
Ranked #9 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This hotel was definately worth it. The staff was very helpful The room was very clean Breakfast was a pleasure The gym was great Overall the staff was very helpful to me before I arrived and also after I arrived.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 11, 2014

As is usual with Hamptons, the hotel was clean, neat, comfortable, and easy to access, and at a fair price. Decent nearby restaurants. Free and fast wireless and free breakfast - again confirming that the pricier and fancier the hotel, the poorer the amenities. A good deal for business.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The motel was clean and attractive. The staff were pleasant and helpful. I found the bed and the pillows to be very uncomfortable. The water flow in the shower was poor. The towels and bath notions were very nice.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My stays at Hampton Inns have always been a pleasant experience. Clearly there is a quality assurance program that provides a traveler with an expectation of a level of service regardless of which Hampton Inn is chosen. This Inn met my expectations. Whether on business or pleasure, a good night's rest in a clean, quiet room is appreciated.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The hotel and employees were great very clean,comfortable and breakfast buffet was excellent. only complaint was it wasa 30-45min ride to the beach. We were there for a wedding and this was the hotel that was picked. They had a pool so that was nice. There is a plaza next and they had a fabulous Italian Restaurant and a sports bar both were great and prices were very reasonable

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

i appreciate you taking time to write a nice review for us here on Trip Advisor. I am very glad that you had a nice stay with us and were pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. We love having you here and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

This hotel was very clean, staff were excellent. The maids cleaned the room immediately when he went to breakfast which was nice. Food was good. They had complimentary wine, beer, and hors d'ouvers in the evening.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the wonderful compliments for our hotel and staff. We always strive to make our guests feel at home and have a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to having you back with us again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My son was injured in Florida and not able to fly home. We rented a car in Tampa to drive home. There was extremely heavy rain and traffice, and by Jacksonville we decided to pull off to spend the night. There was an area with several hotel choices. As soon as we saw the sign, we went directly to Hampton Inn. With Hampton Inn we have always found a clean, up-to-date room, and a friendly and courteous staff. This stay did not disappoint.