“Great Trip”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West
Ranked #9 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had a wonderful time in the hotel. The staff was very welcoming and seem interested in the well-being of their clients. My room was cleaned very day and even on days that I was in the room they returned after I left to clean it. Enjoyed the time spend in the hotel Hampton Inn was great

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

"We love having you here" and appreciate your choosing to stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel and for the wonderful comments about your stay! We look forward to having you back again with us soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Good experience with the front desk on check-in. Parked by the wrong door for our room location. Very nice exercise room. Overall appearance looked good. The bed was comfortable, but squeaked when anyone rolled over. Our son was sharing the room, so it was a bit annoying.
The breakfast was very nice. I especially like the hot cereal, fruit and waffles. Check-out paper was placed under our door and we were free to go.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for the positive comments about your stay. We appreciate you staying with us and will certainly check into that "squeaky bed"!! We hope to see you again soon. :)

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I came here for the holidays. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. They made me feel right at home. There is not very many restaurants to choose from in the area unless you want to drive 15 minutes. Other than that, the area is very quiet. My family and I will be staying at this hotel in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel and staff. We're glad you chose to stay with us during the holidays and we do feel our guests are like family! We look forward too seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was the third year we have stopped at this Hampton Inn on our way to lower Florida. We are seeing a steady decline in the facility. The carpets in the rooms and especially in the hallways are worn. We were on the third floor and the hallways reeked of stale smoke which also found its way into our room. The exhaust fan in the bathroom made a lot of noise; only to find out later the sound is coming from the fan outside, which means every room is hearing the same sound. The rest of the room was clean and showed some work was been done. The bed was comfortable and the room relatively quiet. The breakfast was good and the common area was clean. We were upset there were no cookies upon arrival!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I have stayed at may Hampton Inns through out the years and overall have been very pleased but this one is one of the BEST. The staff was very professional and friendly staff. Great Customer Service. I would defiantly recommend this Hampton Inn when you are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your stay, especially our great customer service. It is our top priority to make your stay the best it can be! We hope to see you again in the near future....."we love having you here!"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I understand about non smoking rooms. But it is also nice to be able to offer a few smoking rooms to those of us whom do smoke. Thank you so much. These rooms are not easy to find. Much appreciation. Would book here again.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We always stay at this Hotel when traveling to Jacksonville. The staff is professional, warm and have excellent customer service skills. The breakfast is always fresh, the rooms are clean, warm and inviting. We always enjoy our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple